Metallica played at Stubbs last night for SXSW. And nobody told me. Someone please kill me.

Something like this happen to anyone else?
The Conservative youth of America!
i am seriously tired of people saying "fml", it is getting so old.

anyway, nothing like this ever happened to me, as very few of my favorite guitarists come to MI
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
one time sonata arctica played a free show at the ram's head in my town and i found out the next day.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by aedmiston
Metallica played at Stubbs last night for SXSW. And nobody told me. Someone please kill me.

No /thread.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Uhm. No it has not happened to me.

And I thought this was about the website FML. You, sir, have disappointed me.
DeVillains!
Quote by guitarsftw
i am seriously tired of people saying "fml", it is getting so old.

anyway, nothing like this ever happened to me, as very few of my favorite guitarists come to MI

dude, all kinds of awesome acts come through MI. i saw Experience hendrix W/ Eric Johnson and Buddy Guy just last year, and BB King and Buddy Guy in february.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
dude, all kinds of awesome acts come through MI. i saw Experience hendrix W/ Eric Johnson and Buddy Guy just last year, and BB King and Buddy Guy in february.

while i love those guys, the dudes i want to see are gambale, govan, ej, and holdsworth
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by humperdunk
one time sonata arctica played a free show at the ram's head in my town and i found out the next day.

This.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
No /thread.

No, you fail.

/Thread.

The nearest thing that happenned to me of which I can contribute was that there was a complete fight at school. Ashamed to say, my bodily functions couldn't cope without its daily allowance of food, and therefore I had to attend the eating ceremonies.

Oh the days, Oh the days... *reminisces to 2 days ago*
Quote by aedmiston

I've read the lines were huge and everyone knew