Ok the other day i was on my comp listining to music and my little brother and a few of his mates went into my room, and when i went in one of the tards had my guitar in his hands, and was air guitaring like a tard and when he seen me he dropped it on its base, and then it fell down onto the neck now when i play with the amp and have it fairly loud, theres a very distinctive crackaling in the background and now it has progressed to my amp cutting out while i play, ive changed leeds and its still the same, a thing i've noticed is that my bottom pickup is very loose and i can shake my guitar and here it moving around, which was never there before, so what can i do to sort this out? im not 100% sure its the pickup maybe 85% cuz the amp (100w Marshall) could also be the cause. So i need a way to check for which one and how to fix it?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
its your pick-up then, im not sure what to do though....
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Make him pay for a new guitar! Check the wiring for any loose connections or solder.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Oosh.
Make him pay for a new guitar! Check the wiring for any loose connections or solder.

I'd be almost positive this is the issue. If you've got a soldering iron and a little patience you could probably take it apart and fix it yourself. Otherwise a guitar shop shouldn't charge you much to re-solder it in.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
You should check inside the guitar, make sure all the wires are connected, no loose wires. If there are loose wires then you should sauter the ends back on the ring where your cable goes in. If its the pickups make sure that all the screws are in and if they're not then go buy some at a local hardware store.
Quote by Scutchington
May 1st 2010 I had a sandwich.

May 1st 2011 Osama is killed.

May 2nd 2011 I decided the sandwich I had last year was pretty good.
How do i check for the wires? i mean i've never taken it apart before?

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
hmm do i take of the back or take out the pickup?

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90

Check out my band!