so i guess i should put this in the relationship thread but im not quite shure it belongs there.

i have over-protective parents always have been even with friends. but i have a girlfriend (keep in mind im 15 years old and this is the first time my parents have really been involved in one of my relationships) and i like it alot. well ive had her over about 3 times i think and the third time we were laying down on a couch next to eachother and my mom saw us. we werent doing ANYTHING just laying there werent even holding hands. she told me to get up and the rest of the night was very akward and i got some talks about it and my parents really have no idea wht there doing and right now its causing problems cuz they wont let us go to eachothers houses and her mom is getting very pissed off at my mom(they have not confronted) and im so afraid im going to loose my relationship because of them being way too over protective and then you know, when we break up my parents will understand and it will be too late for me and my girlfriend.

the question is...

how do i get thiem to chill out??
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Do what I did. Let them know you'll do it anyway, and without condoms unless she lets you.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Just tell them you aren't gonna have sex... It's pretty obvious.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Just tell them you aren't gonna have sex... It's pretty obvious.

Yeah, but then how is he supposed to convince her to buttsechz? They're fifteen bro. He's gotta act liek an ass to his mom.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
ive stressed that countless times. i think that aslong as no one is diseased or pregnant it should be fine. haha probably the usual teen anwser but ya know.
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Quote by Random3
My parents are exactly like that

My gf never comes here, I always go to hers

WAIT I GOT TEH SOLUTION.

SEX IN THE PARK.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
wow im seriously thinking im about to loose my girlfriend...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Your 15 years old, you live in your parents house. You do whatever they tell you to, because they feed and clothe you.
Call me Batman.
Fuck, my eyes...

Learn to type.

And yes, Sex in the park is the only option. You have no choice.
Your Penis will become slave to that park bench. You will dump her. You will shove your penis through the park bench.

I shall be there.

<.<
>.>

EDIT: You will listen to J.A.M. He is right, and he knows all. (Sig me Bitch)
Last edited by TonalPerfection at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by TEK34
A- Dear god, your grammar is terrible.

B- Just talk to them, and try to work something out. Try to explain what happened.

haha dude its the pit dont be a grammar nazi

and i guess i dont have a choice but than to do that im just fed up with doing that cuz if tried to before and every time i say something to try and help i get yelled at somehow.
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Quote by jackrocks4

and i guess i dont have a choice but than to do that im just fed up with doing that cuz if tried to before and every time i say something to try and help i get yelled at somehow.

Listen to Green Day really loud. Then they'll know they have a rebel and give up.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by jackrocks4

But I like to be able to read what is in the pit with ease.
Quote by idahoimmortal
Listen to Green Day really loud. Then they'll know they have a rebel and give up.

Don't forget the studded belts and spiky hair. Then they'll know whats up.
meh
Quote by get ta led out!
Don't forget the studded belts and spiky hair. Then they'll know whats up.

Yeah they'll think you turned gay and will never worry about you and girls again!
Good ball man!
Quote by The_Casinator
Yeah they'll think you turned gay and will never worry about you and girls again!
Good ball man!

Wait, what if he's Catholic and his priest thinks he's gone gay as well?
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by idahoimmortal

Well I think he's just going to have to endure some pain in his butt.

But hey, when you look on the bright side, he'll have his girl to help him with walking!
Quote by The_Casinator
Well I think he's just going to have to endure some pain in his butt.

But hey, when you look on the bright side, he'll have his girl to help him with walking!

Awww. Cute.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
Quote by idahoimmortal

then he will have a sore butt, you know how those priests like little boys.