Well, to be honest, I haven't played this song in years, i just happened across a backing track and decided to try and play along, after a couple tries I decided to record it for fun. It's interesting to look back at the songs you used to play and see how much your style has changed, for that reason I changed it up a little. Enjoy!

Also reach me a link and i'll crit yours, cheers!

EDIT: it's in my profile!
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
I'll start off by saying I'm not big on this song , prefer pre-american idiot stuff, but judging on the original it sounds pretty damn close. The tone is SPOT on, it sounds like it could be a rough demo of the actual song! Good job

( diggin' the believe in a thing called love cover!!! )

Good stuff!
That was pretty good man, definitely nailed the tone. The tremolo effect seemed to go out of time (if you know what I mean) at one or two places, but other than that it was pretty good.

If you get the chance, check out my Nightwish covers. They are in my profile. Thanks.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Sounds pretty much exactly like the original. I don't think I could've told the difference if you had your volume level perfectly matching with the backtrack
nice job
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Great tone, sounds just like the original. The tone for the solo can be a bit fuzzy at times but it's nice. The guitar parts are much more awesome than the original. The tremelo sounds sick.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR