Page 1 of 2
You all know what I'm talking about. The cans of soda you can get that cost maybe 30 cents, and taste so much better than the real stuff.

Mountain Maze, which is found exclusively at Albertson's Stores.
Safeway's version of Root Beer.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Juo
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
Disgusting
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
A&W is the best root beer, and I don't care what anyone else says.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Mr. Pibb> Dr. Pepper

/thread
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Quote by Gigatiran
Mr. Pibb> Dr. Pepper

/thread

God, you're an idiot.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Morrison's Source drink is better than Red Bull when Source costs £0.34 a can compared to red bulls £1.20+ and with morrisons offering 4 for a pound. Its a no brainer.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
God, you're an idiot.

Yes, but ignorance is bliss.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Somerfield cola FTW!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Gigatiran
Mr. Pibb> Dr. Pepper

/thread

I kid you not, I am sitting here in the library wearing a Dr. Pepper shirt. Your comment made my head hurt, because of the sheer stupidity of it.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Gigatiran
Yes, but ignorance is bliss.

this corner store near my college had the most amazing cheap soda, i think it was called Top Pop. there was this blue stuff that was just the most brilliant shade of blue and tasted like blue.

i went in the other day to buy some, but they didn't have any. i was so upset.
I know, I know Mr. Pibb didn't even get his degree...
But he's a nice guy! Trust me!
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

Stars and Stripes is the best!

Available at 3 liters to the dollar from the dollar general.

(and by 'the best' I actually mean, 'the worst')
Quote by Gigatiran
I know, I know Mr. Pibb didn't even get his degree...
But he's a nice guy! Trust me!

Mr. Pibb isn't a generic brand... it's a Coke brand.

Quote by uhh_me?
this corner store near my college had the most amazing cheap soda, i think it was called Top Pop. there was this blue stuff that was just the most brilliant shade of blue and tasted like blue.

i went in the other day to buy some, but they didn't have any. i was so upset.

i forgot, how dare me Top Pop is the best and they have every flavor you could imagine
Mr. Pibb and red vines = crazy delicious.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Safeway's carbonated grapefruit drink is the most delicious thing I've ever had.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Mr. Pibb isn't a generic brand... it's a Coke brand.

Well... then, I say GOOD DAY!
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

My buddy was a Dr. Pepper addict, but with his 3 or 4 peppers a day his mom decided to cut the family budget a bit and he had been drinking Dr. Thunder for a few months.

We gave him a good-natured hastling about this every now and again, it was fun seeing him fall from his lofty Dr. Pepper throne.

One day I went to see him and he had something in his hand that he tried to hide. Eventually he tried to stealthily set it down and I, being ever shrewd, managed to see what it was: A can of Dr. Topper, the knock off of all knock offs.

My friend had hit rock bottom, but I got plenty of good joke fodder and an awesome story out of it. Needless to say, after a good hastling I never caught him with Dr. Topper again.

Point is, Dr. Thunder really isn't all that bad, I drink it from time to time. At least it's not Dr. Topper right?
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by hippotato7
Did you pack it up nice?

Yeah and he looked like Aaron Burr by the way he was droppin' Hamiltons.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

Dr. Thunder
Dr. Faygo
Dr. Bob
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by hippotato7
Did you pack it up nice?

Totally man, don't want security to get suspicious, y'know?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Yanks4Life92
I kid you not, I am sitting here in the library wearing a Dr. Pepper shirt. Your comment made my head hurt, because of the sheer stupidity of it.

I agree, but it's a good stand in for when a stupid restaurant decides they won't serve it, right?

Mountain Lightning, in response to OPs question.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I agree, but it's a good stand in for when a stupid restaurant decides they won't serve it, right?

Mountain Lightning, in response to OPs question.

Yeah, I guess it's drinkable.

And btw, AWESOME avatar.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Yeah, I guess it's drinkable.

And btw, AWESOME avatar.

Lol, thank you.

Best show on monday nights.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Tesco Value Sugar Free Diet Cola beats all your drinks.
It's pretty much only aspartame and ammonia. At like 11p a 2 liter bottle, I'm not complaining.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
RC Cola
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Quote by Gigatiran
Mr. Pibb> Dr. Pepper

/thread

I personally prefer professor salt.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
I personally prefer professor salt.

I 'd irl.

To everyone saying the Safeway sodas are good, I work there and I've never tried them. But maybe I will now if they are that good.
Page 1 of 2