So I bought a used Schecter Omen-6 with emg 81 and 85 on ebay for $170 and im a little nervous. Ive got a c-1 hellraiser now and i dont know how this thing is gonna hold up to the hellraiser, playing wise. So im hoping that you can all tell me i made a good deal and should be happy or something like that. Cause im not very knowledgeable of omens, but its a schecter and i hope thats enough to assure it's badass
Gear:
ESP Ltd EC-1000
Ibanez S520
Bugera 333xl Head
Marshall 1960 Cab
Alvarez Acoustic

Check out my band !
the pickups alone are worth $150 at the least by themselves so you pretty much got a free guitar. nice deal.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
you better pray to god it's not in awful condition

if it's not, then you got a good deal
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by mikeyElite
the pickups alone are worth $150 at the least by themselves so you pretty much got a free guitar. nice deal.

Yeah, seriously. So unless this guy has somehow conned you, you a got a steal of a deal.
yeah the whole "its got emg's for 170" is the only reason i got it....im thinking about trying to sell it for a profit so i can get a hellraiser avenger, unless i actually like it.
Gear:
ESP Ltd EC-1000
Ibanez S520
Bugera 333xl Head
Marshall 1960 Cab
Alvarez Acoustic

Check out my band !
you made an amazing buy. and the playability's gonna be a little difference because of the neck.
The necks a little different, and the quality of parts may be a little worse than the Hellraiser (bridge, tuners, etc.) but like everyone has said, the EMG's are worth more than that guitar so way to go man. And if you dont like the way it sounds, just swap the EMG's out to a new guitar when you can afford one.
I love Omen 6's for some reason. EMGs just make it even better. Good buy.
Strats & Seagulls
hmmm well now i cant wait for the ups truck lol
hope it comes soon
Gear:
ESP Ltd EC-1000
Ibanez S520
Bugera 333xl Head
Marshall 1960 Cab
Alvarez Acoustic

Check out my band !
Thats a good deal, but even if you don't like the guitar, just swap out the pups in a new guitar.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.