So I've been jamming online for a while now... And got this idea.

This group is pruposely made for people woh don't know musicians IRL to play with. Like me

But it's not only for improvisation/jam sessions... There are more options like a music theory discussion session, phrasing/licks sharing sessions, etc. So yeah, if you need help for theory or stuff, it's a good place to ask help

I really don't know if I have the right to post this , especially in the pit, and I searched in the rules and stuff and it seems to be ok... if I'm wrong, don't hesitate to correct me.

Anyway, here's the link : http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/onlineimprov/

You'll find info in there for how to organise sessions, rules when organising a session, etc.

Once again, my bad if I'm not allowed to post a thread about this.

Joined btw, good to see you again, but yeah, I think this falls under advertising man

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Joined btw, good to see you again, but yeah, I think this falls under advertising man

Not really, on the rules it talks about advertising stuff about other sites and such. This is more on ug or the community

Between, I added a (almost 24/7) jamming online room so people can join anytime just to do random things, talk ,etc.
Last edited by kevC4 at Mar 21, 2009,