A few years ago my grandfather gave me his Gibson 12-string acoustic, looked it up, found out it was from 1975, built in Kalamazoo Michigan, where they started making them at first. But the only problem is that it's right handed, but today I finally took it to the shop and now it's a lefty. Sounds so nice too.

Time to play some Byrds. Yay
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
How much would it sell for?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I have no idea, I never checked it out. But there is a part where the neck broke from the body about 25 years ago, but it's been repaired and I don't know how much that would drop it.
Wait... you brought it to the shop to make it a lefty? Why didn't you string it the other way?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wait... you brought it to the shop to make it a lefty? Why didn't you string it the other way?

You need a nut that is for a left handed 12-string guitar, I don't have one. The shop did.
Quote by wizards?
Kick ass, I got a job working at a music camp this summer.

*high five!*

Lucky son of a behatch
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by wizards?
Kick ass, I got a job working at a music camp this summer.

*high five!*

Joins the high five
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
You need a nut that is for a left handed 12-string guitar, I don't have one. The shop did.

Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't even think of that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.