Page 1 of 4
I'd invade your mom.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Madagasgar.
"Shut. Down. EVERYTHING."
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Africa
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Zimbabwe. About time somebody did and got rid of Mugabe.
Call me Batman.
Quote by phlip999
Invade Turkey, rename it Chicken.

Har har. How old are you? Or maybe you just recently heard that there was a country named Turkey?
Japan.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by Bube
Har har. How old are you? Or maybe you just recently heard that there was a country named Turkey?

Nah it would be funny if such a thing actually happened.
Mars

EDIT: ^ Screw you

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by phlip999
Africa's a continent, dude.

More lies from the liberal media.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by phlip999

OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by phlip999

No it's not.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Australia.
Who else could say they're the dictator of a continent?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by AStrangleHold
Australia.
Who else could say they're the dictator of a continent?

Japan
Mexico, i like the food
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
Mexico, i like the food

Country. Not state.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
i would invade canada and do what our french leaders wont and make it a world power

A world power? How? Nuclear weapons aren't powered by snow and caribou.

I'd re-invade all the colonies of Britain, they need putting in their place again! Especially the Australians.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by phlip999
Invade Turkey, rename it Chicken.

+1
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
China. Decrease their population, and get money..and open more sweatshops. Yayy sweatshops.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by freddaahh

I'd re-invade all the colonies of Britain, they need putting in their place again! Especially the Australians.

thats why you make them the traditional way. and the last time i checked canada has the most clean water, best quality of life, most natural resources, most space, vastly underpopulated, and some of the brightest minds in the world. oh and isnt your country practically bankrupt? or does it just have a sever economic problem with unemployment way above 10%? i dont really watch the news because the last time i saw canadas economy is just f***en roaring along compared to the rest of the world. what im trying to say is everyone else has pritty much burned through their countries resources and desperately needs to find alternative means, while canada in comparison is doing juuuuust fine. not saying we are perfect or better or anything just saying we got a hell of a lot more room to become very powerful unlike the "old" world powers like the Britain and the usa
Quote by freddaahh

We'll see about that.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by freddaahh

I was thinking exactly this. Empire ftw.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
thats why you make them the traditional way. and the last time i checked canada has the most clean water, best quality of life, most natural resources, most space, vastly underpopulated, and some of the brightest minds in the world. oh and isnt your country practically bankrupt? or does it just have a sever economic problem with unemployment way above 10%? i dont really watch the news because the last time i saw canadas economy is just f***en roaring along compared to the rest of the world. what im trying to say is everyone else has pritty much burned through their countries resources and desperately needs to find alternative means, while canada in comparison is doing juuuuust fine. not saying we are perfect or better or anything just saying we got a hell of a lot more room to become very powerful unlike the "old" world powers like the Britain and the usa

Overly serious post is overly serious. Thing is, what you posted is no huge reason to make Canada a major world power, just a good country to live in; what influence around the world - be it cultural, military, economic, in the media etc - does Canada actually have?

Quote by vanshaya
We'll see about that.

*cracks whip* The redcoats are a'coming.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

Overly serious post is overly serious. Thing is, what you posted is no huge reason to make Canada a major world power, just a good country to live in; what influence around the world - be it cultural, military, economic, in the media etc - does Canada actually have?

*cracks whip* The redcoats are a'coming.

lol true true, at this moment it doesnt, but what im trying to say is, with the right leader, canada could easily gain a lot of influence in all of those things. we dont because our leaders are pacifists, that's virtually the only reason.

ofcourse the first thing we need to do on our road to dignity and power is blow the whip crackers brains out through the back of his skull and tell the jolly old queen she can shove it.(no offense)
Quote by kyle100
Madagasgar.
"Shut. Down. EVERYTHING."

Hahahaha Pandemic
What I just said is a lie.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
No it's not.

Yes it is

What do you think it is?

EDIT: Yeah my bad... only read this page
What I just said is a lie.
Last edited by hownowbrowncow at Mar 21, 2009,