What would you recommend?

Open to any kind.
[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb84/hyperionmodder/skater_sig_1-1.jpg[/img]
Ibanez RG321, good quality guitar that will last you a while

edit: ^the only really good guitars from rondomusic are the Agiles
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Mar 21, 2009,
My beginner guitar that i actually have in my hands right now is a cheap copy of a fender but is REALLY GOOD. it is from the company Tanglewood and is a fine company who has own custom guitars. My best advice to you is to look everywhere and get either a les paul copy or a fender copy, thats my bet. Good luck!
Don't mean to be an ass, but this should be in the Electric Guitar forum. But anyway, Fender Stratocasters are pretty popular among beginners.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Jacob6293
Don't mean to be an ass, but this should be in the Electric Guitar forum. But anyway, Fender Stratocasters are pretty popular among beginners.

Hey TS, Jacob6293 hit the nail on the head pretty much there! If you repost your thread over there you will get a better response from more people who are used to answering questions similar to yours.

For future reference, the New Members Q&A forum is for member introductions and to ask general questions about the site,

Welcome to UG

EDIT: Here's a link
Last edited by jimmy_neutron at Mar 22, 2009,