Hello Guys
I am a new member here. I am also a , you can say a Totally beginner for playing guitars..

Well... I am very confused between some choices for my first guitar bundle..
I like All kinds of Metal and Hard Rock... But I won't be able to get a good.. affordable H-H or H-S-H configuration guitar .. Not able also to buy form internet as Custom Duties apply on Electronic stuff like these.. Not elongating my speech.. I will go to the topic directly

Mostly.. I have agreed on AXL Mayhem Clutch .. it is at the store at $248.. That is much more than the real price.. But perhaps there is a way to negotiate for lower price
My Total budget is $510 .. I can't even get one dollar more !
I am confused through these choices Either:

- Roland Cube 15X Amplifier ( $129 @ the Store )
- Boss MT-2 pedal ( $102 @ the Store )

OR

- Roland Cube 20X Amplifier ( $196 @ the Store )
- No pedal

Will 5 Watts difference make a great change or it will be almost near?
.. What do you think about it ? If there is any advices.. It would be my pleasure to hear them.. .. Thank you very much

I am sure that the Amplifier won't be able to deliver that crunchy sound of the pedal.. but at the same time.. is using the pedal on a 15W is a mistake... or it is fine ?
the electric guitar forum would have been better for this but you say your budget is 510?

i say an epiphone g-400 and a roland microcube(they actually sound better than the 15 and 20w cubes)

edit: i dont think the 5 watts would really make much a difference, unless you can afford the cube 30 or 60, id say the microcube all the way
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
the electric guitar forum would have been better for this but you say your budget is 510?

i say an epiphone g-400 and a roland microcube(they actually sound better than the 15 and 20w cubes)

edit: i dont think the 5 watts would really make much a difference, unless you can afford the cube 30 or 60, id say the microcube all the way

The MicroCube is just 2W And the 15X is 15W and 20X is 20W ... How it is better ?! other than the portability advantage of course

I heard that G-400 has a heavy headstock and the stock pickups are not so great too .. this AXL at least has a good EMG pickups and the headstock is not heavy as the G400's plus it has an Adler body.. how much range could G-400 lay ?

EDIT : Sorry for the Wrong Thread place.. I ask if a moderate could move it to the appropriate thread.. thanks
Last edited by Yamadron at Mar 21, 2009,