ok heres the deal: every time I start up my computer audobe audition 3 starts up also. i don't click on adobe when it starting up, it does this on its own.

I would appericate any help in how to stop this occurance. I think i have to go though my files in my computer in order to fix it but, I don't know where the file would be located that causing the problem.

I would again appericate any help, simple instructions would be best thanks.

ps. im not posting this in the computer thread because questions often get ignored in there.
first:
go to start->programs, and look in a folder called startup. the only things in there should pertain to ur mouse, and possibly video card.

second:
go to start->run->"msconfig" (no quotes). there is a tab called startup and u can control what runs when the comp is first turned on.

by doing it one of these ways, u aren't deleting, or disabling the program from being used, it just will not turn on until u tell it to.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Last edited by xxunder-takerxx at Mar 21, 2009,
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
first:
go to start->programs, and look in a folder called startup. the only things in there should pertain to ur mouse, and possibly video card.

second:
go to start->run->"msconfig" (no quotes). there is a tab called startup and u can control what runs when the comp is first turned on.

by doing it one of these ways, u aren't deleting, or disabling the program from being used, it just will not turn on until u tell it to.

ok thanks. ill let you know if that worked.
Or you can just go on the program and check the settings to tell it not to start on windows startup.
Quote by grimms
Or you can just go on the program and check the settings to tell it not to start on windows startup.

try that too...

ur common sense eludes me, sir
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC