I recently got an Epi EJ200. I had it in it's case with the humidifier, and when I tok out the humidifier, it leaked a few drops of water into the guitar. Is this really bad or am I worrying too much?
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Your guitar is damaged.

It is a well known fact that all trees are laminated in order to prevent rain from getting on them.

Unless the water is sitting there, or the case is damp, or it happens over and over, then it's fine. I assume it just splashed out.
It's probably okay. Just don't put it back into the case until it's completely dry.
I thought the EJ-200 was all-laminate, so there's no need to humidify in the first place?
Correct me if I'm wrong
-Gear-
Ibanez SR-500
Epiphone EJ-200
PRS SE EG (SSH version)
Ashdown Perfect Ten 30w
Ashdown ABM500 Evo II

Based in Birmingham, available for any bass work.
MSN or email narcolepsy_patrol@hotmail.co.uk
The EJ-200 has a solid top.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Wow, looks like I got more bang for my buck when I bought one than I thought then =]
-Gear-
Ibanez SR-500
Epiphone EJ-200
PRS SE EG (SSH version)
Ashdown Perfect Ten 30w
Ashdown ABM500 Evo II

Based in Birmingham, available for any bass work.
MSN or email narcolepsy_patrol@hotmail.co.uk
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Your guitar is damaged.

It is a well known fact that all trees are laminated in order to prevent rain from getting on them.

Um, I actually dont think it has a solid top. On the epiphone site is just says "select spruce."
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-EJ200-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518650

I'm pretty sure it's a type-o on the website(i've also played the EJ-200). The EJ-200 is one of those Gibson copy guitars like how the Epiphone Dove and Hummingbird are modeled after the Gibson Dove and Hummingbird. Both those guitars are around $300 as well and offer a solid top. The EJ-200 is modeled after the SJ-200.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Thats a crazy lookin bridge... and a little water wont hurt, wood naturally gets wet and dry. As long as it wasnt like a cup of water you shouldnt worry but let it dry first.
I own the Epiphone EJ-200 solid top or not is sounds decent, but the playability is amazing. I play it more than any of my other guitars.