Dont worry I've already checked www.Ultimate-Harmonica.com doesnt exist
.I just got harmonica (in the key of C)
.Total n00b to them
.I need some beginner songs to learn
.I want to play blues

Thanks guys
haha. i'm in the same situation as you. i get the concept of playing, i just don't know how to enact it
With a C harp, play over blues in G. The root is the draw on the 2nd hole. Pretty much anything will sound good.
I play it but am a total n00b. I've never had the patience to learn how to bend.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Harmonica players blow!

j/k - I messed around for a month or so with a harmonica. I actually picked up a book called "Instant Blues Harmonica" by David Harp. It comes with a CD too.

I stopped playing but I still have the urge to pick it up now and then. I was very impressed with the book and it was dirt cheap.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Instant-Blues-Harmonica-Minutes-Improvisation/dp/0918321727/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237674107&sr=8-5
I would also like some harmonica advice.

What type of harmonica would I have to get if I wanted to play bluesy stuff in E? I know I need to get an E harmonica, but what scale?
I'v been playing longer then i'v played guitar. I even had a teacher. Check out some J.Giles band if you want some monster harp playing.
Quote by Trefellin
If you broke wind into a harmonica, would it make sound?

You know, if I had to fart right now, I would totally pick up my harmonica and try that out.

Alas, even though I just drank 3 soda's I have no need to fart.
My sister got a harmonica book with CD (and the harmonica) for Christmas. It was pretty cheap I think. It had mainly Blues songs in it. So yeah, try a book, preferably one that has a CD with it.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
YouTube some lessons on it, maybe.

Good luck and have fun!
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Omg I suck at the harmonica. I never liked it so I played annoying sh*t until maybe the day after.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Quote by crazy8rgood
I would also like some harmonica advice.

What type of harmonica would I have to get if I wanted to play bluesy stuff in E? I know I need to get an E harmonica, but what scale?

You need to play what is calles Cross Harp, so you need a diatonic harmonica in A.
Quote by Bluesbreaker7
You need to play what is calles Cross Harp, so you need a diatonic harmonica in A.

Ah, thank you.
Quote by Atreyu69
haha. i'm in the same situation as you. i get the concept of playing, i just don't know how to enact it

same here, go on harp tabs.

youtube is good aswell.

the only song can play properly is wonderful world (it's easy).
Well I only got mone about a week ago and I haven't played it every day so I'm not really one to ask for advice. I just played some basic tabs off that harp tabs site. Good luck to my fellow harmonicists!
Have a question. A good location to buy a harmonic and a holder... and maybe even if someone could explain the different between Lee Oscar and the other major brand, Hohner. I know the Neil Young uses Hohner and I loved how it sounded but most places are telling me Lee Oscar. I will get it in C as is standard but wonder where from and do they sell them together with racks/holders? I've been reccomended the Lee Oscar holder. The Jim Dunlop one looks decent too but it's so hard to find a retailer with all of these items to compare price or order from the same person!
Accidents waiting to happen