Okay next weekend Im going to the music store but I dont know what cleaning products to get.

Im gonna ask for a polish that is "electronic friendly" but what type of fretboard cleaner should I get? I want something that will clean and shine my fretboard, someone told me lemon oil but I have a maple fretboard so I dont know what to get.

Thanks
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by Skierinanutshel
do not, DO NOT, use lemon oil on a maple fretboard. you will not be happy with the results.

since it most likely a lacquered maple fretboard, a damp cloth, perhaps with a very mild detergent should be enough to clean the board off.

There any type of fretboard cleaner that is maple-friendly?
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
There any type of fretboard cleaner that is maple-friendly?

maple fretboards are sealed. Most fretboard cleaners have oil in them, meant to be absorbed by the fretboard wood. Since maple is sealed, all the oil would do is gunk up your fretboard. Just a damp towel, or as stated, a very mild detergent to clean your maple fretboard.
Gear:
Ibanez Prestige 1421F
Epi Les Paul Ultra (With SD JB/Jazz pups)
Bugera 120w 333xl 212 combo
Peavey ValveKing 50w 112 combo (Eminence Texas Heat 12" speaker)
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
MXR M108 10 band EQ.
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah.
Quote by BadAxxe
maple fretboards are sealed. Most fretboard cleaners have oil in them, meant to be absorbed by the fretboard wood. Since maple is sealed, all the oil would do is gunk up your fretboard. Just a damp towel, or as stated, a very mild detergent to clean your maple fretboard.

Ok, it makes sense now. Thanks.
dunlop formula 65 guitar polish/cleaner, you dont need special stuff for maple fretboards sincve they are sealed
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
If it's very dirty some watered down windex will work, otherwise a damp cloth is the way to go.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not