Poll: ????
Poll Options
View poll results: ????
YES
9 45%
NO
11 55%
Voters: 20.
I wouldn't be able to say without actually knowing him. Sure, he killed someone and tried to publish neo-nazi stuff, but he could be rehabilitated now.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Not really.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Support him in what way?

Elaborate.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
could go either way, but he is pretty f**ked up
Equiptment:

Bass: Yamaha RBX170
Amp: Fender Rumble 100
Pedal: Boss BOD-3 Bass overdrive pedal
I don't support murder or racism, but musically sure.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
^Yes
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by Cianyx
You're asking me whether I support a convicted murderer, arsonist and former Nazi?

Well, answer the man, dammit!
I would need more information regarding the circumstances of the murder and neo-nazi work. I mean, by the government these things are intricately evil; but a personal decision they can at least be justified. While I know the basic story (as I've followed Mayhem and black metal history in general), I don't know the details that fully. I think you would have to be there. From interviews now a days, it sounds like he's just trying to go back and be a normal guy on his farm. I don't support murderers being set free at all, so inevitably I dont "support" him being released; but there are many shades of gray to say the least. The same goes with Gaahl from Gorgoroth. These guys get a stigma of being evil without the full story being released. I think Gaahl is a fine guy with...strong...beliefs. Both of them are not really guys I would desire to cross paths with, but they only seem to act out when someone is crossing their "boundary."
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
i support varg and hope he kills all of you with a rusty dull pocket knife
My sig is better than yours