So I found this guy on craigs list with a dean from hell for 250 dollars with an amp.
I thought they were like 800? This seems too good to be true. Heres pics of it

Wasn't the bolt blue on his? And can you get a better view of the headstock, cause something's off about the design on it.
Thats the only pictures he had. And yeah I thought the lightning bolts were white blueish :\
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Last edited by sw1ss023 at Mar 21, 2009,
Body looks a little unproportionate but thats just me Bolts the wrong color too.
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Hmm yeah I think it is lol. This guy is a douche. Pickup selecters are placed differently. Its missing a tone knob and the input jack is different.
That's the old low-end version by Dean. known as the "Dean Dean From Hell". The high end one is called the "Dean The Dean from Hell CFH" I'll post a link to the low and high end one in a moment.

EDIT: Here's a picture (see how it's the same?)
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Last edited by kingofdudes161 at Mar 21, 2009,
It is one of the budget Baby ML versions that Dean issued as a starter set, you know with amp/poster/pick etc.

Not even worth considering.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/73166
Last edited by hmmm_de_hum at Mar 21, 2009,
Ahh that really blows. Thanks guys. I hereby declare this thread knockoff guitar story thread.
and go!
Dean made so much money off of Dimebag's death... It's really disgusting.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
How's about we degrade it down into yet another thread about how much Dean destroyed Dime's legacy for capital gain, much like fireoptic is doing?
Actually I just found out it may not be a knockoff. It looks like a a Baby Dean From Hell. Just saw one in a local shop and it's the real deal. So methinks the same goes with the one your looking at
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by job153
Actually I just found out it may not be a knockoff. It looks like a a Baby Dean From Hell. Just saw one in a local shop and it's the real deal. So methinks the same goes with the one your looking at

We solved this issue an hour ago with the exact same result
Quote by C1337us
Ahh that really blows. Thanks guys. I hereby declare this thread knockoff guitar story thread.
and go!

I would call the thread some like...

"I'm the idiot that couldn't tell the diffidence between a Dean from Hell CFH and ML Baby and I actually thought that a legit price for a Dime from hell would be $250 with a amp"

Moral of the story is... you're an idiot.
The arsis -> Why would you interest in dean guitars that much?

You might be the idiot!
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
Like said before, this was from their Baby line of guitars. And not all Baby Deans are pieces of **** for the record. The ones made before 1990 with a set neck are some of the best sounding Deans ever made. Good luck trying to score one for under a grand though, unless it's been beat to death. They made the Baby's with set necks up until c. 1998? I used to have a blue Baby Z made in 1995 that came out from the factory with a Kahler trem

The Dime baby's are starting to gain some value. They quit producing these awhile ago and their price is steadily increasing. Kinda strange because they play like crap
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]