Which cab would be better for home playing?

Pros:

-Cheaper
-Easier to transport

Cons:

-Only one speaker
-Won't produce as full of a sound as a 212

Pros:

-Fuller sound
-Two Speakers (for a combination, my choice was a Hellatone 60 + G12H30)
-Cooler looking

Cons:

-More expensive
-More difficult to transfer

Post your thoughts, ideas, opinions, suggestions. Thanks
Quote by enselmis
well, obviously the 112, you don't need huge volume at home.

The cabinet won't affect the volume, it's only the head.

If anything, the 212 will just make it seem a little bit louder, when it really isn't, which produces that "fuller" sound.
I would take the 212 if possible
GEAR:
Washburn WI64DL Idol
Squier HELLO KITTY STRAT
Ibanez GRG270
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
It sounds to me like you already have your mind set on the 212, you just want us to justify it for you.
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
Well if its just for home then you wont be moving it around much, so it doesn't matter if it's "more difficult to transfer". I would not get the 212 unless you're actually gigging.
I'd just get the 2x12. It won't be that much more difficult to move around than a 1x12, but will still be far easier to move and more practical for home playing than a 4x12, while still offering some of the benefits of a 4x12 (full sound, mixing speakers, etc.). Plus, if you do decide to start gigging and you want that full sound, you're covered!
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Quote by FlightofIcarus
I'd just get the 2x12. It won't be that much more difficult to move around than a 1x12, but will still be far easier to move and more practical for home playing than a 4x12, while still offering some of the benefits of a 4x12 (full sound, mixing speakers, etc.). Plus, if you do decide to start gigging and you want that full sound, you're covered!

This.

(I've been saying that a lot lately, haven't I? )
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I guess I've just gotten lazy and decided to just agree with the post that most closely resembles my thoughts on the matter, instead of writing everything down that's been said before in my own words
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores