I'm moving out of my parent's house come August. For those who already made the transition, I would like to know what was it like? I want to hear your stories.
If that's movin up, then IIIIIIIIIIIII'm movin out.

Just saying.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
it's like real life.
███████████████████████████████████
it was easy. Why are you moving out? school?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I worked at a grocery store, and i was saving my pennies for someday. and my mom left a note on the door one day, telling me to move out to the country. I nearly had a heart-attackackack. It seemed such a waste of time, but thats what its all about.
I am Famous.
I moved to an apartment near the college I am attending and...it's not bad. I live with a high school friend, kind of since he's never here. Just have to make sure you don't give in to the GAS and waste your money or you'll be moving right back.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
to a deluxe apartment in the sky?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Prepare yourself to have less money and more freedom.
It will probably stay like that untill your girlfriend moves in, then you'll have neither.
Don't buy anything you don't need.
You do not need 32 types of frying pan and 28 types of cooking utensil.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
It's akward, a little scary, and you're always broke.

So it's a lot like before you moved out.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Yeah, depends what kinda place youre getting.

A place with friends results in you all just being wasted and not doing anything productive.

But yeah I love the freedom and the lack of parental pms
^I'm looking into studio apartments. I won't have any roommates unless I absolutely need them to split up the bill.
Quote by sacamano79
it was easy. Why are you moving out? school?

Yeah. I've been looking into the housing prices around the campus and they seem to be pretty good. My mom is going to pay for my expenses until I get a steady income. So, I'm extremely grateful for that.
i moved out at 19 for a summer to a weed stenched student den full of criminality and a massive fish tank, went back fell out with parents moved out for 9 months, fell out with parents bought own apartment never went back, now ive got a 3 bedroom house which i converted into a studio. lovin it!