Every town has a few crazy people that the entire town knows. There is this crazy couple in mine.

They always dress in pure white. They basically set up camp on town property, and claim they are here to deliver messages from god. They now live in tents, outdoors. They just bounce around, from parks to town land, etc. Every place they camp is highly visible, so I think they dig the attention.

Some religious landlord who was half as crazy let them stay at an apartment he owned years ago, but he went inside, and found all the walls covered in bible verses, they've been on the street ever since.

They never cause any serious harm, but they are weird as hell, and annoy the poo poo out of people who live near where they camp.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
We have a guy who wears boxers on the outside of his jeans and carries a basketball with him everywhere. He's like 60 and walks downtown ALL the time.
In my town there's the crazy cat lady who walks around the town cleaning up. She lives in a run down old house near mine with so many cats. Everytime I go past there's more and more cats coming out from under her house. She acts very strange and is pretty paranoid. I walked past the toilets she was cleaning the other day and she was talking loudly to either herself or her cats. A lot of the time she'll go off at people for no real reason and you can't understand why or what she's saying.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
theres this crazy guy that gives random rocks to people telling them they're worth money and theres a pot dealer in my neighborhood
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
there's this guy in my mirror. He's constantly talking to me. He won't shut up, no matter how much I scream at him.
The playground of the world
We have a pigeon lady in my city. Picture the wierd cat lady in the Simpsons carrying around a cat carrier full of pigeons..

Apparently she was seen in Perth last year... thats a fair way from where i live.
i live about 4 blocks away from a mental health hospital where most people are out patients soo needless to say i am surrounded by crazies all day.... for instance theres an old man who dresses up in little girls pajamas carries around a lollipop and a doll screaming about how he was raped by the devil.... pretty ****ed up if you ask me lol
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
we have a hobo that wears only a thong and begs for money.
Then theres lance armstrong..... but hes not crazy.
We have a dude that everyone calls the slow walking jew. He walks very slowly and always stands perfectly straight. if he was behind a waist high wall you would think we was on a convayer belt or something LOL.

He often stares at his reflection in shop windows and dances.
There's this dude in my friend's neighborhood is a complete psycho. People ding-dong ditch his house a lot because of this. One time, and the last time, my cousin went up and while he was leaving the guy comes out of nowhere (apparently he was waiting for them outside or something) and tackles him in the back and pins him on the ground with his knee on his chest.

And he once called the cops on himself because he stole a kid's bike who was on "his property"
We also had a can man a few years ago... I'm not quite sure what happened to him, but he was a great guy from what I know. People said that he was rich as hell, but he just went around town collecting all the cans dressed in hobo clothes.

The janitor, Roy, in our school is also a pretty cool guy. He goes to denny's every day and every night. I helped him clean up our lunch table one time, and he nominated me for an award.

California Steve in my town, i live in NJ. He once told my brothers friend that he saw a fox giving implants to a crab near a 7/11. He's homeless but supposedly his mom is really rich. He walks everywhere and just talks to himself a lot. Actually i once saw him yelling at a tree, I don't understand how people become so fu.cked in the head.
Smart Pothead and Proud
This isn't where I live, but at every Download festival, Cupman walks around picking up empty cups. It's all he does. I'll find pics.
we have raccoon man
hes a jogger with a giant blond dread hanging off the back of his head that looks like a raccoon tail. im pretty sure hes not right in the head though, but he jogs all over the county every day
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I have 2: One is known as "Skippy" who walks 20 miles a day, then picks a random person each day to give flowers to.

And there's this one lady, who walks around in all white clothes (And a white germ-mask thing) and eats a HUGE plate of green beans at KFC all the time...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
There's this lady who's quite fat and looks weird, she's like a white Grimace ie:
She wears diapers and walks around mumbling all the time, and has this very skinny husband it's very strange. One of my friends said once the lady was walking and her diaper fell down full of shit and she kept walking.

would you consider someone who grows pot in their garage, holds off the police with a gun, bugs peoples houses, and makes voodoo dolls crazy?
RE!
SPECT!
WALK!

What'd you say?!
We had this guy a while back that ran for mayor and his only campaign promise was that he would build UFO landing stations for alien visitors......he was serious too.

What's even worse is that people actually voted for him.

There's also crazy cart lady who walks through the park downtown with a shopping cart full of random stuff and when she sees you she'll ask you to watch her cart, but then yells at you not to steal anything from it.

Lastly there's ferret man. He's in a wheelchair and he's at the fair every year with his ferret and he makes it run up you when your back is turned.
Quote by sabbath1313

There's also crazy cart lady who walks through the park downtown with a shopping cart full of random stuff and when she sees you she'll ask you to watch her cart, but then yells at you not to steal anything from it.

Does she ever get anything stolen? I would imagine there would be dicks around that would do something like that

Quote by jemjabella42
Does she ever get anything stolen? I would imagine there would be dicks around that would do something like that

Most people either ignore her, or say "uh....okay" and then when she walks away they just leave the cart and keep walking.

There's never anything worth stealing. It's usually just garbage or stuff she finds on the street.
Quote by sabbath1313
Most people either ignore her, or say "uh....okay" and then when she walks away they just leave the cart and keep walking.

There's never anything worth stealing. It's usually just garbage or stuff she finds on the street.

Aww haha, that's sad

There was some bag lady at one of my dad's strongman competitions that stood behind the fence and pretended she was deadlifting and stuff...it was pretty hilarious
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by skwelcher
theres a pot dealer in my neighborhood

How is that crazy? Those guys are a ten a penny in Bristol.

Bristol is a city of crazies, my current favourite is Bear. He's actually very sane, and very intelligent, but you have to give a shout-out to a homeless man who busks improvised poetry.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Most of you guys must live in small towns. Here in Montreal you see about 50 crazy people a day, ranging from guys who wear boxers and t-shirts in -20 celsius screaming at people, all te way to gold painted robot enthusiasts.

The same can be said for most big cities like New York and L.A.
Gear:

MIA Fender Stratocaster
Jackson Kelly KE3
Ibanez Universe
Marshall JCM 800
Orange Jim Root Terror
Mesa 2x12
Ovation Custom Balladeer
pedals and such in profile
Quote by funkymonkz
Most of you guys must live in small towns. Here in Montreal you see about 50 crazy people a day, ranging from guys who wear boxers and t-shirts in -20 celsius screaming at people, all te way to gold painted robot enthusiasts.

The same can be said for most big cities like New York and L.A.

yeah, well i kind of enjoy a small town life. because if i got 50 crazzies a day, it would make it less special, ya know?

Nope, our town doesn't have any, apart from the guy who will hire female babysitters, then be lying naked on the couch when they arrive to see what they'll do.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
There's this crazy ass mofo who calls himself the searchbar that runs around my town telling people to use him.

Not even joking.

ok, maybe a little
There's this 24 year old guy who stalks teenage girls. He's autistic and he's just weird looking and creepy.

There's this one guy who has tourettes. Whenever I see him on the bus he just flips out for seconds at a time. It's weird.

There's also this guy who looks like a mercenary. He always wears leather gloves and jackets, he's in his mid 50s, he has a pony tail, and occasionally smokes a cigarette. He's actually the coolest looking guy ever, but he's sketchy.