I was looking through craigslist (LOVIN that site btw) and I saw a Digitech RP2000
for $100 NIB. I was like =O

I'm not much of a fan of Digitech, I don't have much experience with Multi-fx either. But I do know, this is one of Digitech's top pedals and probably goes upwards of $500.

So, GG&A, should I buy this sh!te?!
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
i'd get it and resell it for profit.

according to your sig you don't have an amp ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Definitely buy it. You're going to get a lot of responses telling you that you should go with single pedals instead of multi's (which I would recommend also, but multi's are awesome to start with), but the most important thing is that you can easily turn that around and make a profit. I go on Craigslist all the time, and if I ever see a deal like that I jump on it, stuff like that will go for at least double on eBay. Here's the plan: buy it, try it, if you don't like it put it on eBay and earn some cash.
hahaha no amp and 2 electrics, maybe he's got a Line 6/MG and would rather avoid the flames.

EDIT: oh and BUY IT!
Smart Pothead and Proud
Last edited by 36mikeyb36 at Mar 21, 2009,
*Ahem* Yes I happen to posses an amp. It is a Fender 65 Frontman. Upgrading to a
B-52AT100 half-stack by June, however
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
*Ahem* Yes I happen to posses an amp. It is a Fender 65 Frontman. Upgrading to a
B-52AT100 half-stack by June, however

lol just checking =D
Smart Pothead and Proud
buying and reselling the digitech would be a nice start towards that b-52
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Buy.. BUY NOW!
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Marijuana makes everything better. Everything.

Quote by TooFast
Yeah. Nazi's FTW.
thats a great deal, jump on it now
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era