K people's I have an obsession with Effects Pedals I'll list what I have and maybe anyone can suggest any others and what they do. As I still havnt found the "Indie Rock" sound im after....I'll know it when i here it :P.

list

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss Super Phaser
Electro Harmonix Big Muff pi distortion.
Electro Harmonix Micro Pog
Ibanez Tube Screamer
1984 Pro Co Rat
Vox Wah Wah

Also my amp is a white 2008 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe amp (white lighening limited edition model)

Anything else anyone could recommend that might give me that sound im after (whatever it may be).
death by audio pedals, they look sweet
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Can you be a bit more specific about what tones you're after?

Also, what guitar are you using?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
you dont have a MIJ boss ce-2 :P
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
How about anything and everything besides the pedals you listed? If you're a collector, you should probably just try to find the most expensive pedals possible, and as many of them as possible.

If you can't get an indie rock tone with a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (and DS-1, Tube Screamer and Big Muff), you're seriously doing something wrong.

How are we supposed to give you recommendations for something to achieve the sound you're after, if you don't even know what that is?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
im using a 1998 deluxe stratocaster sss. I do get great sounds I just feel something is missing. I guess im trying to find my own sound which is proving to be very difficult. I mix and match pedals just cant seem to get it. Right now I have a very Muse sound and also i get a heaps white stripes soughta sound, im trying to get a very retro 70's sound but with a modern sought of post-punk revival edge to it. if that makes sense.
I would look into higher quality stompboxes, if tone is really your thing. From what I've read, price is meaningless to you, so I would check out companies like:

Xotic
T-Rex
LovePedal
Barber
Keeley
Fulltone
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
price isnt no object to me, i picked most of my pedals up over time and some were second hand. i got them all at good prices coz i shopped around....and Humbucker? yucky generic gibson sound :P. I'm a strat player.
Quote by bede86
price isnt no object to me, i picked most of my pedals up over time and some were second hand. i got them all at good prices coz i shopped around....and Humbucker? yucky generic gibson sound :P. I'm a strat player.

Huh? Not all humbuckers sound like Gibsons, man.
hendrix, beck, clapton, frusciante, vaughn......strat.....wide range of sounds....maybe its me but i have played my mates les pauls and sg's and i own a 1973 yamaha sg which has seymour duncan 59's in it....and its just so hard and generic....i have 2 strats and a tele and they are my children.
howbout an eq pedal? i'm unsure of exactly what change you're looking for but you can probably find it with one of these. the mxr ten band is good.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20