I 1st recorded a clean guitar sound...but then i couldnt take that file through amplitube effects.....how can i put that file through amplitube and record it??? help pleasse
what DAW are you using? You need to insert amplitube as an effect and send the recorded audio to it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Reaper, cause it has a free unlimited trial and VST support. (it's also really cheap to buy a license for it, which you should if you use it)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Prashant_punk
none......can u recommend some!

Well how the fuck did you record it then?

But yeah, do as Kid_Thorazine said, download Reaper. Then you'll be able to insert Amplitube as an effect on a track on there, then import your audio to that track.

If you can't do it, ask more questions in this thread.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
Well how the fuck did you record it then?

But yeah, do as Kid_Thorazine said, download Reaper. Then you'll be able to insert Amplitube as an effect on a track on there, then import your audio to that track.

If you can't do it, ask more questions in this thread.

I recorded clean guitar sound through a simple recorder software called AUDACITY via line in