Page 1 of 3
'Will anyone sleep with my Down's syndrome son?' Mother makes appeal for a lover for 21-year-old Otto

Like most mothers Lucy Baxter wants her child to live a fully rounded life - including the experience of a physical relationship and even finding love.

But her 21-year-old son Otto has Down's syndrome and has had trouble finding a partner.

So she is appealing for women to come forward so Otto can 'enjoy the same experiences as other men his age'.
She says she is even prepared to go so far as to pay for a prostitute for her adopted son.

Miss Baxter, 50, also hopes he may one day become a father - despite the controversy this may attract.

'Society has a learning disability when it comes to Down's syndrome,' she said.

'Why should these people be kept separate and pigeon-holed when they have the same emotions, desires and feelings as so-called normal people?

'If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else. That's why I'm working overtime to get this sorted for him.'
Miss Baxter from Abingdon, Oxfordshire is single and has never married but has three other adopted sons - James, 27, Titus, 14, and Raphael, seven. They all have Down's syndrome.

She has already helped James to set up a page on a social networking website to invite potential partners to come forward for him.

'I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex,' she said.

'I would have no problem paying for Otto to go to Amsterdam to visit a brothel if that's what he wanted.

'A few of his friends suggested it a few months ago and since then I've talked to Otto about it in an adult way. Why shouldn't he enjoy the same experiences as other men?'

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Stupid article. There is no other way ro describe it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Down Syndrome.

I'm gonna go listen to Syndrome of a Down now
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Get rid of the side burns and we'll talk.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Oh yes let's hire a hooker that way he will have scabies, Aids, AND Downs syndrome...EVERYBODY WINS
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
As far as I know people with Down's syndrome often have relationships on their own anyway without this kind of crap. There have been cases of hen shacking up in care facilities and, particularly in poorer countries, two people with Down's syndrome starting a family together.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
there was a thread on this like, yesterday fool
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Last edited by ihavenoname93 at Mar 21, 2009,
i already have

it seems like this is more for his mother's sake than for the son. she seems hellbent on getting him laid, and he's just lookin to the side like "i see a squirrel!"
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
Quote by ShaunDiel
He looks better than some of the scum that gets laid around here.

yup some of those canadians are ugly SOBs
Quote by Twist of fate
Brian Peppers has a baby?

lolloolololololololololololololololololololo
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If she adopted him, why doesn't she do him herself?

this
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
can't believe theres assholes on here making fun of him
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
wtf.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
I'm not sure why this story is so incredibly depressing...
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by Davus
I'm not sure why this story is so incredibly depressing...

It's because it's very likely that somebody with downs will be getting more action than you, isn't it?
Quote by crazy8rgood
It's because it's very likely that somebody with downs will be getting more action than you, isn't it?

well its not like he is working for it like we do...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
oh dear god
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by KGB_INC

at least he's getting some.

Unlike me
Quote by crazy8rgood
at least he's getting some.

Unlike me

i feel ya, man.

i'll repeat: i wish my mom was that cool...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
the fact that he is only 21 and his adopted mom is promoting him to have sex isn't being equal.
My mom doesn't go around asking girls to **** me? Like I said, she should do him. If she doesn't, why not? She would be a hippocrit.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by KGB_INC

:P
He's got two beastly sideburns and six years on me, so I feel my reputations safe.

Maybe he's completely normal and he's playing his mom. She did say he was adopted, right? Which would make this the most epic attempt to get free booty ever and we shall hail him as God and bow *Down's*.

*ba dum TSSHHHHH*

The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Like I said, she should do him. If she doesn't, why not? She would be a hippocrit.

I agree with the first part of your post but this is just stupid. You act like it's commonplace for parents to have sex with their adopted children
Quote by Davus
:P
He's got two beastly sideburns and six years on me, so I feel my reputations safe.

Maybe he's completely normal and he's playing his mom. She did say he was adopted, right? Which would make this the most epic attempt to get free booty ever and we shall hail him as God and bow *Down's*.

*ba dum TSSHHHHH*

that was lame, but funny as hell. +1 internet to you.

sig that, motherfucker.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Mar 22, 2009,
What the hell is she thinking?
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
My name is Otto and I love to get blotto.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Page 1 of 3