I've realised it's alot easier for me to get figure out notes on a piano than on a guitar. Does this happen to you?, why could that be?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Wow, really? No wonder the piano is the standard instrument of choice when it comes to music education!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No.

But I've never learned piano except for the C, F, and G chords. Thanks Piano Guy! But I didn't donate.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by frusciante.ve
I've realised it's alot easier for me to get figure out notes on a piano than on a guitar. Does this happen to you?, why could that be?

you make it sound like it's different with everybody

i'm not gonna explain it because it's obvious

but i will comment on it

i'm like that.
I'm going to be different. I hum a note and figure out what note it is. Do I win?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
my guitar teacher uses the piano all the time to help me out with theory.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by BlackandSilver
I'm going to be different. I hum a note and figure out what note it is. Do I win?

YOU WIN!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
You sound soooo much like fassa.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
You sound soooo much like fassa.

I thought so too. She isn't coming back...right?

Right?
I fucken hope not! D:
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by frusciante.ve
I think you might be on to something...
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
It's because pianos are linear, whereas guitars are like a grid.

I was going to be serious with the answer too. Pianos have a set of three strings (sometimes) dedicated to a note, meaning they are all tuned to it (assuming you piano is in tune). On a guitar we manipulate the string to vibrate at the note by making it shorter. We also have a limited amount we can do that though. That's why we have 6 strings. Compared to a piano, which has a WHOLE lot more, its why it is "easier" on a piano. The piano is able to have its notes in a linear manner. Guitars have to manipulate 6 strings for all of their notes.

That is why in a sense people say piano is easier. I just say it has a nicer learning curve.
Quote by hendrix_128
my guitar teacher uses the piano all the time to help me out with theory.

Mine uses a Keytar. XD

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none