.....I'm not an idiot. I've looked. I was hoping somebody on here knew of one that was decent instead of having me sift though a million ****ty drum samples.
Why not just make your own loops?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
from my hours of searching, they're pretty much all crap.
But I've been spoiled to good drumming from my drummer so maybe their are some good ones.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Screw all that. The Amen break is all you and anyone else will ever need.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Well, I was getting sick of the snide remarks and shifted through the cat feces of the internet and found it. So, now if someone is looking for it on here they can just search and find it.
Quote by JonasStevens
Well, I was getting sick of the snide remarks and shifted through the cat feces of the internet and found it. So, now if someone is looking for it on here they can just search and find it.

I was being serious. I mean, if everything else sucks so much, why not just make one that you have in mind? Or does that make too much sense?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I understand midi and I know how to sample.... jesus. I was just wondering if there was an EASY and SIMPLE drum machine online with flash that I could use just for ideas and not have to dick around with for 10 minutes.
platinumloops.com, (real drums, not midi) they are not free but the short free clips are workable.
Last edited by Tempoe at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by JonasStevens
I understand midi and I know how to sample.... jesus. I was just wondering if there was an EASY and SIMPLE drum machine online with flash that I could use just for ideas and not have to dick around with for 10 minutes.

i can get my ideas out in FL without dicking around at all. lern2DAW
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i can get my ideas out in FL without dicking around at all. lern2DAW

I agree. DAW + 30 seconds = drumloop.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by JonasStevens
lern2spell.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣