Hey guys, Well, i want to get my amps sound through headphones. I tried it with my Ipod Headphones, but It wasn't as good. Do I get a pair of digital stereo headphones, or different type (please specify)? or should i get a multi fx pedal. Oh yea, and If i do get new headphones, how much should I be spending?

thanks in advance
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
over ear headphones are probably going to be ideal here. something moniter style is going to give you that flat response so that you hear what your amp is actually sounding like. as for how much to spend, that depends on you. i got an ok pair from sony for around $25. there are some decent ones around $50, and then around $100 you get something pretty good. then theres the top of the line stuff that runs you hundreds or thousands of dollars.

if the headphones are just for listening to your amp, id tend toward the lower end. if you are using them for recording and mixing, id go more towards the $100 mark.
ok thanks yes they probably will just be for listening to my amp, and maybe a multi fx in the future
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.