If I'm driving complety sober and get pulled over and the people in my car are drunk will I get in trouble?
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
dddd
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
...no?

that's the point of partying, one MUST stay sober.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Those are called designated drivers. No you shouldn't.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
are you currently on your cell-phone and using the internet to ask this question with a car full of drunk people?
That would pretty much kill the point of having a designated driver.

Although it's probably not a great idea to have open beer cans/etc around while driving when you get pulled over. Then you might get a BAC test or something, but as long as you haven't been drinking you'd still be fine.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Last edited by Td_Nights at Mar 22, 2009,
ok i was just wondering because every one is under age and its a bunch of girls. and i wanted to take them to star bucks
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
you can't get in trouble for driving sober. the cop will be happy that you're sober if your passengers are drunk.

if there's an open alcohol container in the car (even an empty one), you WILL get in trouble.

simple as that.

also, if you're driving like an idiot anyways, you might get in trouble for something else.
Quote by brandendude
ok i was just wondering because every one is under age and its a bunch of girls. and i wanted to take them to star bucks

If they're drunk and under age, they will be in trouble. However, if you're Australian and on your Ls or Ps it is illegal for you to drive with someone else drunk in the car.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
In PA, if there are open containers (even empty ones) of alcohol in the cabin of the car (trunk is cool... not that opens should be in the trunk), you can be fined.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."
well, if they appear intoxicated then the cop has the right to give them a breathalyzer test. obviously they will get in trouble in that situation assuming they are underage.

you probably can't get in trouble for driving them though.
Assuming they're over 21, yeah, you're fine.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by porker
are you currently on your cell-phone and using the internet to ask this question with a car full of drunk people?

I was wondering too

TS, only if they are illegial to drink, you aren't legal to drive youngins, etc.
As long as they shut up when the cops there it should be fine. Or if they don't act drunk when he's around.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by brandendude

So are you telling me you took the time away from underage drunk girls to ask the pit a question

....epic fail.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
Quote by Dallen_007
So are you telling me you took the time away from underage drunk girls to ask the pit a question

....epic fail.

agreed.
Just make up some asshat story where you're the hero. Problem solved.

Do they know you're asking an internet forum about the technicalities of drink driving?
Quote by Survivalism
Hey, guys, will I get in trouble if I don't rob a bank?

You won't not get in anti-trouble.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Survivalism
Hey, guys, will I get in trouble if I don't rob a bank?

not until they know it's you..
and if they won't, i'll tell them..
goodluck!!!
If they are underage and so are you, then yes, you will all get in trouble, at least in Texas. If you are overage and they are underage, then they will get in trouble and you will get in more trouble. If you are all of age then there shouldn't be a problem.
Here's this: Don't get pulled over when you drive them to Starbucks.

Problem solved.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
No, as long as they don't have open containers.

What you're talking about is being a designated driver. Not only is it perfectly legal, it is actually strongly encouraged

EDIT: Wait, they're underage girls? They'll get in trouble, you won't. Unless you somehow get tagged for supplying alcohol to minors
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by brandendude

You're going to tie them up and then kill them aren't you? You'll force two to watch the others die and then you'll grind up the dead and feed it to the survivors.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by limefan913
In PA, if there are open containers (even empty ones) of alcohol in the cabin of the car (trunk is cool... not that opens should be in the trunk), you can be fined.

"Well uhh...are you aware that it's illegal to have an open alcohol container here in the state of pennsylvania? cmon gimme that booze ya little pumpkin pie hair cutted freak cmon!"

cookie to whoever gets the reference
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Last edited by ilikeguitar90 at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by ilikeguitar90
"Well uhh...are you aware that it's illegal to have an open alcohol container here in the state of pennsylvania? cmon gimme that booze ya little pumpkin pie hair cutted freak cmon!"

cookie to whoever gets the reference

harland williams, from Dumb & Dumber, right before he drinks a beer bottle full of Jim Carrey's piss.
Quote by brandendude

why in the **** would you want to take them to starbucks if there drunk ? i smell troll
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley