So, i was changing the strings on my PRS Custom from .090 to .010 gauge, and in a frantic hurry to get back to playing i dropped the wire cutters i was using to chop the ends of my strings, inevitably, it fell on the body and left a small dent. Now, it's not that noticeable and has no effect on playing/sound, and the last model i had was missing paint and was chipped all down the neck so i guess this is fine. My Squire is ****ed to hell so.. was still wondering if their was a way to someone make it look less noticable or make it flush with the body again. If not oh well, its not the first thing ive managed to knick.

Guitar

Dent.. from the tone knob go South East and youll see it. Its length of a picks head and about the depth of of "
i see it.

but really, who else would, unless they were looking for it?
you just see it easily because you know where it is
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
I think I see it.
Who cares?
my tone pot itself has a mssive chip.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
If ur really worried get some wood filler and some of ur mums nail varnish and do that but id agree with the other guys and say dont bother

A). Because of the maple cap

B). Because its not noticeable
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs