Ok, so I have a Peavey Triple XXX 212 combo. it has parallel outputs, one of which is used by the speakers in it. If I were to remove that, could i run t through 1 or possibly 2 412 cabs? Its 120w tube, so does that make it exacly like a 120w head?....Idk, but will that work?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Yes, as long as the ohms of the output of the head matched the ohms of the cabinet.
The cabinet you attach would also have to be atleast 120 watts.

Just remember that adding a 412 cab or two won't make you very much louder at all.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
I imagine it should.
I personally don't have any experience with anything more than my 100 watt combo but I know the theory of it more or less.

Just make sure you match the impendance for the speakers to the corresponding output on the head or else you'll most likely blow the tubes out.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Yes, as long as the ohms of the output of the head matched the ohms of the cabinet.
The cabinet you attach would also have to be atleast 120 watts.

Just remember that adding a 412 cab or two won't make you very much louder at all.

I know, I was just curious... plus my band plays really heavy metal so it kinda helps with image when you have big ass cabs behind you.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by racman92
I know, I was just curious... plus my band plays really heavy metal so it kinda helps with image when you have big ass cabs behind you.

HAHA true, I don't blame you for wanting that
Well I mean it could actually help with tone if you buy a 412 with better speakers
than the XXX speakers.
Something with v30's say for example.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000