do they blood test you when training at the police academy?
i heard that weed has a half life of 3 years....so does that mean i cant go to police academy for 3 years?

im talking about RCMP (Canada)
27mMoV31II7.a2
What do you think sunshine? Is weed legal there? I know nothing about Canada, so if it is, more power to you, continue to toke, and they won't care. But if it is illegal, then stop smoking it, and depending on how long and how regularily you have been smoking it, it should be untraceable after about three months

Sanity is not statistical
weed does not have a half life of three years. i just finished a class this quarter called "drugs and the brain". weed has a half life of 20-30 hours. if you smoke it regularly (several times a week, daily), and then you stop smoking it, the thc can still be detected up to about several months after you stop (4-6ish). if you smoke occasionally, about a month, and if you are a light smoker (once a monthish), it'll be out of you in about 2 weeks. this is for blood and urine tests, there are hair tests though. if you have long hair, hair tests can show your drug history up to a few years back, but hardly anyone hair tests. hope that answer helped
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Well, I'm becoming a cop as well. (Eventually after a stint in the army)

But, they make you take a polygraph test. You have to tell them that you've done drugs in the past and you have to be 5 years clean before they'll OK you.(I'm not sure if it's the same in the RCMP but I know thats what you have to do for Vancouver PD. I'm pretty sure it's the same)
you obviously don't know anything about what you're smoking.

good luck become a police.
It should be undetectable in one month.. thinking you don't get near the thing,

the THC in pot sticks with the fatty cells in the body, that's why its detectable after a while..

if you do plenty of exercise, drink lots, and i mean LOTS of water, you should be just fine =]
Opus Pocus =]
You'll take an oath once you graduate I think, possible at the start of the academy that you won't knowingly break the law. By smoking weed, you are.
No you cant become a police, but you CAN become an hero.
Hai 2 u
We need more cops that smoke. Use the fake urine trick and stay high.
I heard that cops smoke weed they confiscate.

You should smoke weed you confiscate from the cops that they confiscated from kids.

That'll show America who's boss.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Oh also, I'm not to sure you want to be RCMP.. they'll send you to **** all no where and you have no choice.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Seriously, You should stop smoking J's.

And get a fucking bong.

right on

this guy makes a good point
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
I like the idea of a fantastical force of good riding around on horses while blazed out of their minds ending every sentence with a questioning inflection, eh?

Do it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Tempoe
We need more cops that smoke. Use the fake urine trick and stay high.

fake urine doesn't work in some tests, depending on their procedure

if you store urine on you in a little baggy and empty it into the cup they give you, the test auto-fails you because it's not at the same temperature fresh urine would come out at. if you try to pass off apple juice or some other substance as urine, the test auto fails that too because they know what urine is supposed to have in it. same if you try to dilute your urine by drinking a buttload of water before taking the test, the composition will be off and the test will fail you too
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
Quote by istealpants
fake urine doesn't work in some tests, depending on their procedure

if you store urine on you in a little baggy and empty it into the cup they give you, the test auto-fails you because it's not at the same temperature fresh urine would come out at. if you try to pass off apple juice or some other substance as urine, the test auto fails that too because they know what urine is supposed to have in it. same if you try to dilute your urine by drinking a buttload of water before taking the test, the composition will be off and the test will fail you too

Hand warmers FTW.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by drunkinkoala
Seriously, You should stop smoking J's.

And get a fucking bong.

And you sir should stop smoking bongs and start smoking 5g blunts
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Daddy, how do I become police?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by MangoStarr
And you sir should stop smoking bongs and start smoking 5g blunts

Blunts are fucktarded and they smell like righteous ass.
You're*
Quote by Mad Marius
I want to become a fire department.

Soooooo, you're gay? You want firemen inside you and their firetrucks going in and out rapidly?
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Soooooo, you're gay? You want firemen inside you and their firetrucks going in and out rapidly?

Uhh... you have an "interesting" imagination. Who would, when reading about fire departments, think about firemen going in and out?...
Quote by Mad Marius
Uhh... you have an "interesting" imagination. Who would, when reading about fire departments, think about firemen going in and out?...
People who know that firemen respond to emergencies and then return to the department, which would mean they go in and out of it.