...The singing has tio be the particually easy bit.

I have been playing classical for a few years now and have dicided to get a electric, *cringes* no i am not going to ask you what guitar to get. I did that long ago and ended up getting something completly diffrent from what other people or myself recomended at frist.

Anyhow i figure as i learn the electric i want t' lear how to sing to. Any ideas for song played on the clean channel of the electric that are easy to sing?

• I have no idea what my voice is like - I am a 17 year old boy wich now days doesent tell you much I know. I believe that i am a bit deeper than normall and I can allways fill myself up with beer!
  • I have a capo
  • i dont want to drop tune
  • I cant sing!!!

PS. I did put a question in the QandA forum asking where this shopuld go. I was pointed here. I hope my putting this thread here has not caused phyicall or mentall abuse to anyone.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Hmm, I would learn to sing on an acoustic or nylon first, or NO DISTORTION so you can clearly hear the chord and notes. Oasis had a couple opf good strumm ones, alsoTom Petty and the heartbreakers, depends on your taste really. Breathing from the diaphragm is essential i ahve been told. Hope that helps.
ta. I cant afford lessons right now which is the best way that i learn. But ill make a start also
Any ideas for song played on the clean channel of the electric that are easy to sing?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Try Bother by Stone Sour.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
anything by CCR will do I think :P you can play that on the acoustic aswell
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Tell the Truth by Derek and the Dominos, no singing ability what so ever.

If you want to improve your strumming, Tangled up in blue by Bob Dylan
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
...The singing has tio be the particually easy bit.

I have been playing classical for a few years now and have dicided to get a electric, *cringes* no i am not going to ask you what guitar to get. I did that long ago and ended up getting something completly diffrent from what other people or myself recomended at frist.

Anyhow i figure as i learn the electric i want t' lear how to sing to. Any ideas for song played on the clean channel of the electric that are easy to sing?

• I have no idea what my voice is like - I am a 17 year old boy wich now days doesent tell you much I know. I believe that i am a bit deeper than normall and I can allways fill myself up with beer!
  • I have a capo
  • i dont want to drop tune
  • I cant sing!!!

PS. I did put a question in the QandA forum asking where this shopuld go. I was pointed here. I hope my putting this thread here has not caused phyicall or mentall abuse to anyone.

Go for Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams Jr., The Beatles, and just acoustic songs. Most old country songs use easy chords, and are easy and fun to sing.

"I can allways fill myself up with beer! " < And that makes me believe you most likely like country music already. Perfect match.
"In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel
"Hurt" by Johnny Cash
"We're Going To Be Friends" and "Hotel Yorba" by the White Stripes

They're all pretty easy to play and sing.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Make Up Your Mind by Theory of a Deadman.
It's the same chords throughout, and seriously anyone can sing along to it.