Page 1 of 4
Thank God.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
And why doesn't everyone else who has died, is dying and will die from cancer get a fully detailed article written about them on the BBC website? What makes her special?
Center
too bad she didnt get her cervical cancer vaccine
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Someone (who everybody hated up to a month or two ago) died of cancer. Hardly Earth-shattering news.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Sad to hear the death of anyone. I feel sorry for her and her family, I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Intelligence isn't parcelled out equally at birth.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
its a shame she's dead obviously

but the coverage and money she got from it was ridiculous

RIP nonetheless
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
*deadpan* wow
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
About bloody time too!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Some people are nasty as fuck to be honest. I didn't like Jade Goody, and it was annoying all the coverage she got, but that's been true since she first went on Big Brother.

It's not very funny when you think about the 2 little lads who'll never see their Mum again.. on Mother's Day as well.
There is poetry in despair.
She was kind of annoying but it's sad really.

I feel really bad for her kids, though. 4 & 5 years old, and losing your mom.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by fridge_raider
Some people are nasty as fuck to be honest. I didn't like Jade Goody, and it was annoying all the coverage she got, but that's been true since she first went on Big Brother.

It's not very funny when you think about the 2 little lads who'll never see their Mum again.. on Mother's Day as well.

Oh don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the kids for the loss of their mother.

But she is famous for all the wrong reasons...

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Ylasto
Who?

i heard about her but didn't know her name. why would this make reality tv? cant they come up with better ideas for good ole fashioned tv anymore???
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Mar 22, 2009,
The star died at home at 0314 GMT on Mother's Day, with Ms Budden and Tweed at her side.

Her body was taken out of her home shortly before 0800 GMT.

You're*
Quote by Pernell
She died on mothers day? Oh, i bet her kids had something special planned, some kind of nice get together

DENIED

You're not going to hell. You're going to...

SUPER HELL
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Pernell
Yes she deserved to die, I hope she burns in hell!

+ mother ****ing 1

The amount of attention she got was stupid, millions of other people have cancer why should she get all the attention?

Byebye bitch.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Feel sorry for her kids. They probably won't remember her either, which is sad.

However, i agree with the guys above, she was famous for the wrong reasons.
Quote by boreamor
Oh don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for the kids for the loss of their mother.

But she is famous for all the wrong reasons...

So it's ok if she dies? It's not her fault the media is stupid.
I got told off at school for saying a joke about her...

A teacher rang my mother because apparantly I'm 'not a decent human being'

Aaaawwwhhh yeeeaaahhhhhh
What I just said is a lie.
Quote by fridge_raider
So it's ok if she dies? It's not her fault the media is stupid.

Do you really think I actually care that she's dead? The only thing that changes in my life is that I'm not ****ing bombarded by news about her.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by fridge_raider
It's not her fault the media is stupid.

Wrong, she wanted all the media there so she could get more money for her kids
/RIP Dime

\RIP Jade
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Hm, there was a tv show about her. 'Jades Legacy' Anyone would agree with me that it was hardly a legacy. but anyway shame shes dead and her family has to live with that, atleast thats more money in the medias pockets
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by boreamor
Do you really think I actually care that she's dead? The only thing that changes in my life is that I'm not ****ing bombarded by news about her.

This.
Quote by Pernell
She died on mothers day? Oh, i bet her kids had something special planned, some kind of nice get together

DENIED

Oooh.
Nice.
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
The star died at home at 0314 GMT on Mother's Day, with Ms Budden and Tweed at her side.

Her body was taken out of her home shortly before 0800 GMT.

Lol marijuana much?
I feel sorry for her kids, but she marketed her cancer and used as just another way for her to get as much fame as possible, and as much as I respect the dead I do indeed believe that she deserves to go to hell for that. I know someone who has cancer; it's serious stuff, not something to turn into a media event. Shame on her.
shame for her kids and husband

but i agree that its unfair how so many other people go through this
and even worse and get **** all the money raised by this should go to help curing other people i think
Ahhhh good ol' Jane Goody.... Wait, who?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
I also feel sorry for her kids, but its her own fault that it became untreatable. She had the smear test, the doctors sent a letter saying that there were some suspect cells and that they needed to giver her another test....but she diregarded the letter and threw it in the bin. Thats my 2 pence.
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
I'm psychic.

I woke up this morning with the song "Ding, dong, the witch is dead..." playing in my head. I thought to myself, "How appropriate this song would be when Jade Goody finally passes. On mother's day too!"
Quote by hownowbrowncow
Wrong, she wanted all the media there so she could get more money for her kids

Well, what an idiot she is, wanting to leave her kids with some money so they can have a good start in life.

I obviously know she wanted the media there, but it's not her fault that the media made such a big deal about her. I know she wanted the attention, but it's not her fault that the media is so stupid as to give it.

I hated Jade Goody to be honest, she's annoying, but I'm not so insensitive as to say I'm glad she's dead. Although don't think that I feel any worose for her than any other victim of cancer, because I don't.
Page 1 of 4