Im searching for some of the best, widest range, biggest stocking fuitar shops around sydney or wherever, find them for me.

Undignifying Edit: Pleeease

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Last edited by Callo at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by Callo
Im searching for some of the best, widest range, biggest stocking fuitar shops around sydney or wherever, find them for me.

Make sense to you? Me either. Find them yourself.

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Make sense to you? Me either. Find them yourself.

i cant find any good ones buddy

Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

wanna try Guitar Factory in parra? or billy hyde? big shops. great stuff.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by Callo
i cant find any good ones buddy

Where are you in NSW? If you're in or near Sydney, then yeah, Allans Music is your best bet for quality shit. Otherwise, can't help ya.

Sanity is not statistical
im in Newcastle area, i know all the shops in that area but im looking for more stuff

Quote by daytripper75

CALLO

You should go down to Annandale, there a few good shops in one street (Billy Hyde, Allans, Jackson's Rare Guitars, Downtown music?, and another 1 or 2).

Edit: Just saw that your in Newcastle, sorry can't help ya
HI
Billy hydes, Allens music, theres heaps more i couldn't be arsed listeing them though
I am me. Live with it.
Allans music has the best range, from my experience. But I have found that the staff at the Gladesville Guitar Factory are the most helpful and knowledgable, and you can negotiate some great deals with them when buying a guitar or amp.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by ozy!d!ot
wanna try Guitar Factory in parra? or billy hyde? big shops. great stuff.

This.

Billy Hyde in Parramatta is your best bet.
Quote by StratPat
You should go down to Annandale, there a few good shops in one street (Billy Hyde, Allans, Jackson's Rare Guitars, Downtown music?, and another 1 or 2).

Edit: Just saw that your in Newcastle, sorry can't help ya

Parramatta Road, if I'm not mistaken. I got my Epi from one of those stores... it's a good stretch, like four or so music places a relatively short distance from each other.
Quote by StratPat

Yeah, that'd be the best place in Sydney. Allans and Billy Hyde are particularly good.

Don't buy from Allans, majority of the staff there are arrogant ****s, I got picked on for trying out a guitar quietly to myself, I wasn't trying to show off, I was just testing if the guitar could pull off a Cacophony/Becker tone and so I was just playing some of their songs so the guy thought I was in there to show off and he told me to play a lick I made up myself and before I got a chance to, he just laughed and walked away, other staff members laughed too.

Couldn't hear me more than 2 metres away.

I once went in there to ask if they stocked replacement caps for the nut of a Floyd Rose and the guy went on a rant of how Floyds are over-rated and said that I'm getting more trouble than it's worth.

What the ****? I just asked if they stocked some parts, not for a rant!!!

If you want a good store, the Billy Hyde in Camperdown is excellent, always had good experiences with them, even though one of the guys there tried to sell me a Spider, once he realised I wasn't one of those newbies, we had a nice long chat about guitars and whatnot.
Quote by jake_1234
Hayworth Guitars in wollongong and kiama.

This, absolutely this. But they have now moved to Shellharbour , if you're interested, about 1.5 hours drive south of Sydney.

Best service and a great range, will always give you the best advice and they have a ton of experience in everything that is guitar. If they don't have it, they'll get it in for you.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
I Agree with xianxiuhong, the guys there at the sydney allans are just arrogant ***holes one of my mates was playing an ibanez acoustic bass and one of the salespersons come along and said 'will you be buying that today" my friend said no im a little strapped for cash and he replied 'well put it down then'. I asked for the price of a boss TR-2 tremolo and he wanted me to buy it straight away without trying it. One of the best places i know to shop is Landers Music in Orange NSW, they have alot of great gear and the guys there are really helpful and will help you out any way they can plus they actually know their **** and will even give you a discount if you ask nicely