Hello again.

I've made a flier for my mum's charity concert using Microsoft Publisher 2007, which currently takes up an entire A4 page. I wanted this, only now to save money we want to print two fliers on each page, meaning that the flier needs to be half size.

I'm ashamed to say I can't work out how to do this, so does anyone have any pointers for me?

Thanks.
Oh, so now microsoft products are ok?

I'm assuming it's full of pics and texts? Why don't you just shrink it to half the size and then copy that again to fill it 2X on 1 page.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Oh, so now microsoft products are ok?

I'm assuming it's full of pics and texts? Why don't you just shrink it to half the size and then copy that again to fill it 2X on 1 page.

Yea, I tried that but when I shrink it it doesn't change any of the font sizes, and it keeps the distance spacing between text boxes and images the same. Do you know of a way to shrink the entire document and keep everything to scale?
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yea, I tried that but when I shrink it it doesn't change any of the font sizes, and it keeps the distance spacing between text boxes and images the same. Do you know of a way to shrink the entire document and keep everything to scale?

I think you might have to go to format -> font and change every font manually. I'm not sure, I haven't used that particual program much =/
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I think you might have to go to format -> font and change every font manually. I'm not sure, I haven't used that particual program much =/

Ok cool, thanks anyway, I appreciate it. It's a good program but can be a pain in the ass sometimes what with it being made by Microsoft and everything. Easy to pirate though