I don't know where I can get Mesa's! Obviously, you can buy em used at ebay or something. But for those guitar sites, why don't they sell them? Where can you buy a brand new Mesa/Boogie online?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
thomann.de
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP Ltd Ex-50
Jackson DK2M(Coming Soon)
Amp:
Laney Mxd120
Accessories:
Digitech Rp100 Effects Pedal
Huh, my guitar center sells a lot of Mesa's... Weird.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
Quote by Robot666
thomann.de

Wow that's a good site. But still, does anyone know why they don't sell them?

Quote by stratomaster15
Huh, my guitar center sells a lot of Mesa's... Weird.

I mean online. I live overseas.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Living overseas, you're going to have to go used unless you're willing to pay out your ass for customs fees.
Mesa may have some weird thing about having CG and MF offering their equipment online. Do any large chains offer Mesas online?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
maybe because mesa doesnt want to be sold at guitarcenter, where tons of stupid 12 year olds will break their gear and/or make it sound like poop
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
maybe because mesa doesnt want to be sold at guitarcenter, where tons of stupid 12 year olds will break their gear and/or make it sound like poop

Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

I've seen plenty of Mesas in actual GC stores. They just don't offer them for online purchase.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

Deffinatly gonna sig that
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

No, it's because Mesa sells their products at MSRP, which Guitar Center and Musician's Friend don't do (they take a few hundred, sometimes a thousand off the MSRP for most amps) As a result they don't sell them online. Guitar Center real life stores, however, can carry Mesa amps.

It's also damn hard to break a Mesa by accident, they're built like tanks. Kevin_Saale had a story about how he was running his F-30 at the wrong impedance for like six months and it worked fine all throughout.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Mar 22, 2009,
do mesa's get sold online at all?

every site I've seen advertising them has required you to ring up and ask for a price for new ones.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
do mesa's get sold online at all?

every site I've seen advertising them has required you to ring up and ask for a price for new ones.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking too...they just don't want authorized retailers shipping out from their stores/warehouses.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I recently found a website that sells Mesa amps new, not used. I'll post the link if I can find it again.
Quote by larrytheguitar
I don't know where I can get Mesa's! Obviously, you can buy em used at ebay or something. But for those guitar sites, why don't they sell them? Where can you buy a brand new Mesa/Boogie online?

you realize that because you live overseas, you are looking at probably double the US prices, right?
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Mesa only lets GC sell in stores. To order a Mesa online you have to do it straight through Mesa. They do this because of the custom options they have. Most Mesa sales we make at my GC store are in special orders.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge