Poll: am I right or tight?
Poll Options
View poll results: am I right or tight?
Right
13 76%
Tight
4 24%
Voters: 17.
So I am currently on msn in a convo with someone who I have never talked to and we are having an argument I just want to know, am I right or am I tight

here is the convo

I'm the one with Menzies in the name bit.

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:45):
*Jade Goody has died in her sleep, her publicist Max Clifford said.
The reality TV star, who suffered a public battle with cervical cancer, died at her home in Upshire, Essex, at 3.14am on Mother's Day.
Put a star infront of your name to show your appriciation for jade and her family

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:49):
nah

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:49):
sick ****

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:49):
lol why just coz I dnt give a **** about someone I didn't know

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:50):
no one new her but you could at least show some respect

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:50):
for someone who i think is a bitch nah im gd

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:51):
i dont even know you

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:51):
yip

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:52):
who

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:52):
me

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:52):
wwhats youname

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:53):
Menzies

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:53):
well i dont know you love

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:53):
your point being

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:53):
well shut it

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:54):
wow thts gonna make me care for her

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:54):
sorry but its only a star you sad prick

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:56):
a star who was a ****in bitch if she wasn't famous and she got it you wouldn't care so why don't you **** off and care for the normal people who are just as important you ****ass

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:57):
exactly

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (10:58):
yeah but if it was one of your family you would care

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (10:59):
well duh coz they are my family and I know them but jade goody is not family and I don't know them hence what I'm sayin is true and what you sed is retarded

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:00):
if you were some kind of person you would show some respect

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:00):
for a racist bitch nah I don't think so

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:01):
it eas one triime
and not
and youve never been rACIST BEFORE

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:01):
I don't care for the bitch why should I

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:02):
cause

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:02):
oh wow you won me over with cause well done

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:03):
what

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:03):
your argument saying cause now makes me care wow

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:04):
what

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:04):
god your dumb

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:04):
nooo cause your a sick prick#

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:05):
why explain to me why I am sick

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:07):
cause you wont even put a star at your name for someone who has died, whosss got 4 and 5 and waw she was racist one time!

Menzies Who the **** is really running the Brittish goverment, it's certainly not Gordan Brown FFS people! Open yer eyes! says (11:08):
oh I'm sick for not putting a star up for someone who has died if I put a star up for everones whos died then I'd need a bigger screen you ****tard

[c="9"]nadia and rhiannon here, bestfriends..[/c] says (11:09):
(she just put like fifty laughing smilies here)

So am I being tight or is there truth in my words?.
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Last edited by MenziesC at Mar 22, 2009,
TS is tight as a virgin.

EDIT: Hang on I'll actaully read the post.

EDIT2: TS we don't care.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Mar 22, 2009,
what the heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll is the point of this
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
No way am I reading that ****. I hate it when peoples names are longer than the comment. It makes my eyes burn.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Your right. Who cares if she has gone? I dont. Her death is just like the millions of other mothers that have died and left kids behind, no difference what so ever.
youre pretty much right.at the end of the day no one cancer patient should be given that amount of publicity over thousand of others who go throguh the same goddamn thing,let alone someone who got fame from being a stupid tit on reality tv,then a racist bitch on reality tv.i feel more for natasha richardson than i do for her.

and i feel for her kids even more.at the end of the day,she may have been trying to get money for them,whcih she wouldve got if she,you know,worked,but by flaunting her story to anyone who cares theyve had to watch their mum not only get progressively worse but be reminded of it everytime they went to a shop and looked at a paper,or a magazine.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Could you at least delete the unnecessary names?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It's just a star for someone who's died, you didn't have to respect her for how she got famous, but at least respect the dignity with which she died. You could also try thinking about the two boys (4 and 5) she left behind.

Someone dies a horrible death and you won't put a ****ing star before your name? Not good man...
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
why have you added her if you dont know her?

I didn't she added me
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Quote by Hakanku
Your right. Who cares if she has gone? I dont. Her death is just like the millions of other mothers that have died and left kids behind, no difference what so ever.

This.

And ts; tell yourself and that bïtch to learn to spell.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by EL2T
It's just a star for someone who's died, you didn't have to respect her for how she got famous, but at least respect the dignity with which she died. You could also try thinking about the two boys (4 and 5) she left behind.

Someone dies a horrible death and you won't put a ****ing star before your name? Not good man...

I hope you're joking.
Thread locked.
Inhuman evil take down!
You were right i guess, there is no need to put a star in front of your name, but you was a bit angry about it

And no one wants to hear it, I don't go around posting my arguements with people
you were very mean to me

nadia x
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
TS, both of you are retarded.

Honestly... Who cares?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You were right.
Other person is stupid ****.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
you're being a fanny...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish