I need a microphone but i don't know anything at all about microphones.
i don't wanna pay more than aroun 50 Euro but it doesn't need to be a very good one. just so my moms sister can sing when we play(yes i play with my moms sister. but we play rock and metal at least ).
also, could you link to the microphone at thomann.
i don't know if this is the right forum but it was the best i found.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
Isn't your moms sister your aunt?
but buy some replica of a shure 58.. a gatt will do!
ya thats the word.
i didn't remember what it was but if i write "my mom's siter" then everyone will understand.
btw, please link to thomann or any other site. i get frustrated when i need to search myself
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
This should do for what you need, this is what mic our band have for singing. Sounds clear on a guitar amp so dont see that it can sound any worse on any other form of music system. You might also need the cable though:P. Ask if you dont know what cable im sure most people would know.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/8701

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
Last edited by lewisg1 at Mar 22, 2009,
ya i'm kinda specialized in cables so i have the most kinda contacts and such.
i'm not sarcastic.
Quote by Lars
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
SM58. Industry standard live vocal mic plus you'll be able to use it to mic guitar amps up if you ever decide to do that aswell as snare drums etc. Very all purpose.