Do you like it? are we good rappers?

www.myspace.com/937rappers
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Last edited by brandendude at Mar 22, 2009,
You shouldn't take it to the pit man, there are other forums for this stuff.
And if you do, fix your link.
Last edited by The_Casinator at Mar 22, 2009,
yea
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Extraordinary.

Unfortunately extraordinary bad.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
no
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by TEK34
What the f*ck, what's with all the American towns having English towns name's?

It's called Sincerity.
Don't ask me why.
Because kettering is awesome!
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
this rap thingy in the Pit = deathwish . most metalheads are aggressively against rap..or at least where i come from ...
Quote by GrayFoxz
this rap thingy in the Pit = deathwish . most metalheads are aggressively against rap..or at least where i come from ...

From my part it has nothing to do with me being a metalhead as I'm not. Just found the music to suck. A lot.
Quote by soulflyV
Gee, I dunno, where did Americans come from?

Mexico.
metal heads can get over it I love Hardcore music but i also love to rap
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by TEK34
What the f*ck, what's with all the American towns having English towns name's?

I'll try to ignore the preposterous grammatical error.

Maybe it's because most Americans originated from Europe?

Texas has a city with the name Moscow and another with the name Alexandria. It's not that uncommon to have city names taken from somewhere else...

Quote by soulflyV
Did = past.

Do = present.

Except "do" becomes "did" at some point, so in the future, Americans did originate from Mexico.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Mar 22, 2009,
lol
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by soulflyV
Did = past.

Do = present.

Dio = br00tal
Rap!!!
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
the beat and the backing were pretty decent, but youre rhymes were pretty generic. As a song it was ok, seemed like you were trying to go for that laid-back g-funk feel, for which i would have added a proper chorus of sorts. Also were you using a ****ty auto-tune? Or is it just bad quality? Either way the vocals dont sound good quality wise.

Whatever, it wasnt terrible.

5.5/10
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Okay music in the background.
You ain't the best rapper in the world.
You seem sorta monotone not out there enough, your lyrics could be better too.
what program did you use to make your beat?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
oooo kettering. I live near the original Kettering in Northamptonshire damnit. Go and find a new town name.

Your music isn't too good, it's a bit cliche and there's a lil bit too much swearing. It's a bit simple. There's potential, but you need to rethink a little.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I like your guys feed back. I know the lyrics were generic it was supsosed to be kinda dumb. And I did use auto tune. I didnt hear that it was on until I put the song on myspace
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Dudes Keep It Alive>
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate