Page 9 of 9
arv1971
177 IQ
Ah, fair enough. Just thought this was probably the best place to mention it, haven't seen a thread or sub-forum dedicated to solos and scales.
Freepower
v It's Back! :D
3,277 IQ
Well, this forum kinda covers the *physical* parts of playing guitar well, and the Musician Talk forum covers the *mental* parts - theory, listening and fretboard knowledge.
crinsober
113 IQ
im still sort ov new to playing guitar so im wondering whats the best practice routine etc for a beginner what shouldi practice how long for etc
Andymartinmusic
UG Newbie
21 IQ
Hey everyone!
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away, you can learn more about me at www.andymartinmusic.com
Www.youtube.com/andymartinguitar
I play professionally and I have studied with the late legendary Ted Green!
I teach via skype as well n I have published 2 best selling instructional aides!
7 string guitar n the guitar arpeggio encyclopedia
http://youtu.be/VIYWCnNPZhs

http://youtu.be/jg0oe4y7GCk
Zaphod_Beeblebr
Shallow and pedantic.
1,670 IQ
Hey everyone!
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away, you can learn more about me at www.andymartinmusic.com
Www.youtube.com/andymartinguitar
I play professionally and I have studied with the late legendary Ted Green!
I teach via skype as well n I have published 2 best selling instructional aides!
7 string guitar n the guitar arpeggio encyclopedia

*Reported* If you want to advertise, go through the proper channels.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
CyberCrypt
32 IQ
thanks for the excersises ill be sure to check them out later:p
ditonesshred
10 IQ
I actually got into daily guitar practice because of Donato Begotti's method called ditones. Basically you play all the 2, 3, 4 fingers combinations focusing on different patterns and technique aspects. There's few musicality involved but nice grooves to play along.
howdy07
10 IQ
Thanks Freepower to provide these links to exercise.
Adipose stem cell therapy
The Ortho Regenerative Institute is a pain clinic in Orange County, California, dedicated to providing patients with complete care for all types of orthopedic injuries and disorders.
Randalltbartel
10 IQ
Thanks for your support. I think these are useful tips for exercise. Good luck!
TheBaroness
10 IQ
I've been wanting to put together a list like this for a long time! Great bands, too! Thanks so much!
Stuck_nomore
Dreamer guitarist
550 IQ
Any updated list ? Many thanks !
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

Shreddie799
10 IQ
This is a guitar technique I've been developing! I call the it the percussive sweep! Im interested to hear what everyone thinks of it! I havent personally seen it done but that doesnt mean it hasnt been, so I just decided to give it a name so Id have something to call it. Let me know your opinions or if you want to know more! Also, check out my band Maelion if you wanna hear more of my guitar playing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-XMyVwEH5s