Hi there, i'm interested in starting a semi custom build and i was just wondering if you can buy tele body's with a humbucker cavity at the bridge? Also i'd like a tremolo bridge. I expect i'd have to make it myself but unfortuantly i dont have the tools.

Regards, Dave.
check out mine. I bought it off ebay. The guy who put it together got the body from warmoth and the neck from USA custom. PM me if you want his ebay contact name, he is really friendly and would help you with any questions.
http://www.warmoth.com/Guitar/Bodies/Tele/DeluxeTele.aspx

or - if you wanted the standard single coil in the neck position, you'd have to do some routing on a standard tele body.
or you could go to Jay Turser if im right they have a model with a humbucker in the neck the bridge you could just route
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Quote by slimp
check out mine. I bought it off ebay. The guy who put it together got the body from warmoth and the neck from USA custom. PM me if you want his ebay contact name, he is really friendly and would help you with any questions.

Nice, that's the sort of thing i was thinking about. Are these available anywhere in the uk? I think my old mans got a router somewhere. Is it easily done? I'd probably want a tremolo bridge, humbucker at the bridge and single at the neck.

Dave.