Page 1 of 4
Bush and Blair are definately reptillians prepairing ancient Summeria (Iraq) for the Annunaki's return in 2012.

The govt's of the world have knowledge of up 57 species of aliens that have visited Earth. Mostly benign, mostly friendly except for the small greys from Zeta Reticulum system, tall greys from Orion system, and ruling race from Alpha Draconia system which by the way are winged and may be the angels and demons from the Bible. These are reptillian based species and dont have eternal souls, exhibit totalitarian tendancies and have conquered many humanoid species thruout the universe, altering them genetically to become part reptillian and thus souless. Collectively known as "Saurians"

The Grenda Treaty

Back in 1954 the Eisenhower administration made a treaty with the alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty. The treaty was an agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few humans. But they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they declared they wouldn't abide by it at all.

Scary **** here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU Phil Schnieder US Govt geologist murdered when he started talking.

Sgt. Thomas Costello former security gaurd at the underground base in Dulce, NM, USA said the ruling Draconian reptillians are able to capture a soul, encase it in a copper chamber (think astral projection) then devour parts of the carcass and install your sould in a freshly cloned body. The reason for this is that the meat is "flavored" by our life experiences and emotions. Sinister, isnt it? The Ruling Dracs also eat our adrenal glands and become addicted to it in a way like a heroin addict needs his "fix".

http://www.crowdedskies.com/dulce_papers.htm">http://2012changesarenow.blogspot.com/2008/06/need-to-be-silenced.htmlhttp://www.crowdedskies.com/dulce_papers.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_h_1.htm

Bob Lazar - MIT grad with his past erased prior to 1981. A physicist who was hired by EE&G to reverse engineer the small grey saucers which use element 115 to generate gravitons and pull the space/time fabric to the craft thus enabling travel over vast distances 1000s of light years away. Think about it, gravity exists, black holes exist. Light takes 8 minutes to reach us from the sun yet gravity is almost instantaneous, if we can harness gravity we can travel faster than light by using gravity to bend the fabric of space/time. btw recently russian scientists were able to create 4 atoms of element 115 by combining other elements here on Earth before it quickly decayed. Element 115 is a heavy metal created in the vicinity of black holes needing the intense pressure of gravity and the vacuum of space.

Bob now holds a patent on a device which seperates Oxygen and Hydrogen in water thru electrolosys for use in hydrogen fuel cell vehicles seperating the hydrogen and storing it. You can convert your present gas auto using this device and fill up free with water. Pretty good for a guy who "never went to MIT or CalTech"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCvjVLP0CCY
http://www.boblazar.com/

To further inform yourselves for the final battle check out:

The Billy Meier story: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4960514397028203697 and his relationship with humanoid Pleadians.

Paul Bennewitz was an American scientist and electronics engineer who captured alien/human communications and many pics and video of ufos. Based on this and other evidence, Bennewitz claimed to have uncovered the fact that aliens were controlling humans through electromagnetic devices, and furthermore claimed that UFOs were regularly flying near Kirtland and the nearby Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility and Coyote Canyon Test Area. He provided photos of an alleged UFO flying near Coyote Canyon at Kirtland Air Force Base. He was fed dissinformation intentionally by the USAF when he contacted them which led to his mental breakdown and eventual suicide.
http://www.greatdreams.com/Falcon-Richard-Doty.htm

Sgt. Clifford Stone worked for US military in crash site removals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_3aneRPOg

William Cooper ex-USAF who was assasinated when he began to speak out. 2 deputies from his local PD allegedly got a call he was holding his wife at gunpoint then burst into his home without announcing they were police and shot him twice. His wife later went on record saying she never made a call as was not being held captive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3PxtXmV0Hs

Are the "Annunaki" described by the Summerians in 5-6000B.C. related to saurian greys? The Summerians made the oldest written text found by modern man. Who knows for sure but they say they inhabit planet Nibiru which is on a 3600 year elliptical orbit around our sun like a comet which is said to cause magnetic and/or physical polar shifts which have been documented as fact by scientists. Atlantis? now at the bottom of an ocean maybe after a physical pole shift? Oceans become land and land ocean when a physical pole shift occurs. NASA in 1982 said there must be a planet"X" which causes the orbital perturbances of Neptune and Uranus, and Pluto is too small to cause it. The 3600 year timeline also coincides with Noahs flood in the Hebrew Old Testament then 3600years later the Great Exodus.
http://www.xfacts.com/x2.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVL4Ly1hmg

Read these as well:
http://ufo.whipnet.org/alien.races/alien.species/index.html
http://ufo.whipnet.org/alien.races/exopolitics.org/index.html

The Rothchilds/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve Bank/IMF/Worldbank/NWO/Illuminatti/Greys are on the move in case you havent noticed the collapse of stock markets and plundering of retirement 401k accounts. They are seperating the average rich from the truly wealthy in preparation.

God bless America and God save the Queen! Good luck mates!
Last edited by CustomCustom at Mar 22, 2009,

but I'll get back to you if/when i finish reading all that
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Last edited by DartS17 at Mar 22, 2009,
EDIT: Seriously, I get all excited about this stuff. And then I feel like a freak.
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Mar 22, 2009,
NWA?

Fuck tha Police!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
^unless you become digestives for them

How can we deny the Phoenix lights in 1997? A mile wide V shaped craft traveling silently and as slow as 30 mph right down the I-17 corridor thru Arizona tracked by F-16s into Mexico.

And to all the Ukers the 2008 Summer of the British UFOs?
Lol. i love stuff like this.
Im confused by the first line about bush and blair tho.

Edit: Wait are they saying bush and blair are aliens or whatever?
Quote by fishmunky
My fiance told me she had to sleep on the couch a few months back cause i got overly grabby in my sleep.
she was apparently not impressed by unconscious caveman moves
Last edited by Zander131 at Mar 22, 2009,
Has anyone ever told you you're a fruitcake?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Zander131
Lol. i love stuff like this.
Im confused by the first line about bush and blair tho.

Edit: Wait are they saying bush and blair are aliens or whatever?

Bushes and 38 of the US Presidents bloodlines can be traced back to royalalty in Europe which in turn can be traced to Roman rulers then to Egyptian rulers etc.

They are genetically part reptillians "put" into power today thru thier bloodlines traced to the original Kings and Queens of ancient times. Bush stole Florida in 2000 as part of the New World Order agenda.

Please copy and paste my 1st post into as many forums as you can before its too late. out of the 6 billion people here Id say only a couple million have put the story of creation/aliens/govt together fully. I kinda wish I had never started researching this but I like all men one day contemplate themselves and creation....sigh
Close Encounters of the Third Kind by Steven Spielberg was said to have been funded partially by the US Black Ops budget to start to prepare the population for disclosure. Obama's chief of staff was told by Pentagon Joint Chiefs of Staff that they could not account for 1/4 of the Black ops budget (this was in USA Today) which is said to be 1 trillion dollars every 2 years.
You sound like my mates. They're stoners.

My mate's brother made this NWO documentary (under an alias) called , sounds like you're kinda thing.

It's on .
Last edited by filthandfury at Mar 22, 2009,
i love this stuff

i dont believe all of it but i still love it and i will watch the videos and read the articles, it never hurts to be over informed
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Bull****! Cthulhu is our true overlord and soon he will rise from his unholy slumbers in the dead city of R'lyeh and rouse the old ones to do his infernal biddings, and the whole world will be the plaything of his infernal star-spawned eldritch monsters. I would ask you to stop spreadind misinformation if I didn't know that when our overlords rise from their aeon long slumbers you will get your just deserts. You have been warned!

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Quote by filthandfury
You sound like my mates. They're stoners.

My mate's brother made this NWO documentary (under an alias) called , sounds like you're kinda thing.

It's on .

What is lacking is the correlation between the NWO/aliens/the Bible thumpers. Thomas Jefferson said "Absolute Power corrupts absolutely" After 40 yrs here I am confident nothing is a coincidence and everything is someone's plot (NWO world elite).

Why then under our capitalist society do we let 30000 children worldwide die daily from starvation when 10% of the US defense budget would stop this immediately? Its b/c they dont give a fock about human babies. NWOs goal is depopulation and the centralizing of world govt via the UN
Quote by all hail the d
Bull****! Cthulhu is our true overlord and soon he will rise from his unholy slumbers in the dead city of R'lyeh and rouse the old ones to do his infernal biddings, and the whole world will be the plaything of his infernal star-spawned eldritch monsters. I would ask you to stop spreadind misinformation if I didn't know that when our overlords rise from their aeon long slumbers you will get your just deserts. You have been warned!

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Dude you win.
The Pleadians told Billy Meier a planet is created in seven layers, culminating in intelligent life. Most planets only have about 500 million people. After we die our soul hangs around the planet on average 75-150 years until a new life calls for our soul to inhabit it after the 1st trimester. We have over populated calling to creation for too many souls and whats happening with 300,000 births daily is on average the souls here on Earth are too "young" not having enough time between lives and many are fresh souls from creation with no life experience. This lack of wisdom is hurting us and the planet. This is prob why huge numbers of white kids become wiggers and actually try to act and speak like African Americans as of late
Quote by CustomCustom
Bushes and 38 of the US Presidents bloodlines can be traced back to royalalty in Europe which in turn can be traced to Roman rulers then to Egyptian rulers etc.

They are genetically part reptillians "put" into power today thru thier bloodlines traced to the original Kings and Queens of ancient times. Bush stole Florida in 2000 as part of the New World Order agenda.

Please copy and paste my 1st post into as many forums as you can before its too late. out of the 6 billion people here Id say only a couple million have put the story of creation/aliens/govt together fully. I kinda wish I had never started researching this but I like all men one day contemplate themselves and creation....sigh

You can trace everything back to anything.
Were all connected....interesting stuff, fun to read. But, untrue.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by CustomCustom
The Pleadians told Billy Meier a planet is created in seven layers, culminating in intelligent life. Most planets only have about 500 million people. After we die our soul hangs around the planet on average 75-150 years until a new life calls for our soul to inhabit it after the 1st trimester. We have over populated calling to creation for too many souls and whats happening with 300,000 births daily is on average the souls here on Earth are too "young" not having enough time between lives and many are fresh souls from creation with no life experience. This lack of wisdom is hurting us and the planet. This is prob why huge numbers of white kids become wiggers and actually try to act and speak like African Americans as of late

And how would you know that? Have you died recently?
Quote by CustomCustom

Aye, and the goat with a thousand young speaks through all of us, the chosen. In realms of madness we wander, in eternities of horrific bathysperical darkness and unimaginable ecstatic pain, drifting through sprawling nightmares of spiralling chaos, coming ever closer to the heart of all infernal creation, Azathoth. Ia! Shub Niggurath!

You see we are the chosen also
Quote by all hail the d

THIS.....but then again,...Cthulhu is a reptilian alien. Just wait til he hears about THESE aliens trying to step all over his turf. theys gonna be hell to pay.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
THIS.....but then again,...Cthulhu is a reptilian alien. Just wait til he hears about THESE aliens trying to step all over his turf. theys gonna be hell to pay.

I dunno, more of an oversized spacefaring arthropod perhaps. But yeah, his eldritch wrath will know no bounds, those aliens better not be around when the stars are right and slimy R'lyeh rises from the deeps, disgorging the old-ones from their slumbers.

Lol, very appropriate user title as well!
Quote by CustomCustom

ok that part u got from Journey of Souls.
you want to see something that will really blow your Christian minds away? Check this out if this blasphemy is correct then Jesus was a story about a Pagan Egyptian Sun God HORUS perpetuated by Hebrews which was passed on from civilization to civilization thru time thruout the ancient eastern world taking on different names and places based solely on astrology.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
So, what you're saying is, aliens traveled for thousands of years to come to earth, only to test on cows? Riight.

you want to see something that will really blow your Christian minds away? Check this out if this blasphemy is correct then Jesus was a story about a Pagan Egyptian Sun God HORUS perpetuated by Hebrews which was passed on from civilization to civilization thru time thruout the ancient eastern world taking on different names and places based solely on astrology.

Check the link in my sig.
Quote by abdulalhazred

This I look forward to. Insanity vs Lasers.
Quote by CustomCustom

so the reason kids act like hip hop artists isnt because its the most popular style of music nowadays, its because thier souls arent at least 75 years old.

does this explain hippies aswell??
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by CustomCustom

The Rothchilds/Rockefellers/Federal Reserve Bank/IMF/Worldbank/NWO/Illuminatti/Greys are on the move in case you havent noticed the collapse of stock markets and plundering of retirement 401k accounts. They are seperating the average rich from the truly wealthy in preparation.

OH NOEZ Aliens be stealin mah moniez!!
If this is true, why he every site talking about 2012 have a different idea of the outcome.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Spamwise
So, what you're saying is, aliens traveled for thousands of years to come to earth, only to test on cows? Riight.

Check the link in my sig.

Regarding your sig link:
I get the whole "sky is falling" every conspiracy is out to get me thing, but tell me this--how is it even plausible the a bank can loan me money, of which they only have 10% of in existance, and then have the nerve to charge me interest on thier created out of thin air money?

If this had been propsed to me in ancient times before banking i would have lopped the guys head off with my broadsword. But as a man of 20th century democratic capitalism I quietly obey signing my name on the dotted line like a Lamb of God from the book of Revelation.

Lincoln had it right in creating the greenback and Andrew Jackson was right to abolish the central bank of the day.

The last President to suggest the Federal Reserve Bank (a priveatly owned entity) loan money to the US govt interest free was John F Kennedy and you see what they did to him.
Page 1 of 4