I just got my first real electric. Its not "indefinitely borrowed" from friends and it is one sexy beast!

Its a strat/tele style ARIA stg series guitar, natural finish, no idea what wood or anything, 5 way selector switch with a sweet sweet tone which goes from psy rock treble heavy to a warm warm bluesy slash style tone which almost makes me weep with joy! I think I mentally come when I think of this thing!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

pics?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
sounds like a beast, i hope you have the best of times whipping out insane riffage
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."

Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Quote by hitman_47
I just got my first real electric. Its not "indefinitely borrowed" from friends and it is one sexy beast!

Its a strat/tele style ARIA stg series guitar, natural finish, no idea what wood or anything, 5 way selector switch with a sweet sweet tone which goes from psy rock treble heavy to a warm warm bluesy slash style tone which almost makes me weep with joy! I think I mentally come when I think of this thing!

well... that's unusual... i belive after seeing your pics, it's just a strat copy.