I wanna get this guitar its not expensive either.

So...is it worth the buy? Does it sound good can i play metal on it?

Thankx
its junk.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Its crap

rondomusic.com

You're welcome
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Decent for a starter, but do not get it if you already have a guitar.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Dawnwalker
its junk.

Quote by John5rules125
Its crap

rondomusic.com

You're welcome

Quote by Baby Joel
Decent for a starter, but do not get it if you already have a guitar.

That about sums it all up.
Your username has a grammar mistake, it's AN epiphone, not A epiphone

plus, you are rude, so GET THE **** OFF
why, are your parents buying it or something?

Nothing worth having comes cheap. And hookers aren't worth the risk of STD's, so don't even think about it
well im thinking of it as a Christmas gift. And i don't think it would be even my parents buying it, there cheap lol. But yeah does it really matter who's buying it? seriously all i am asking is if you guys have any good guitars to suggest to me that are not 1000 bucks.
Last edited by IplayAEpiphone at Mar 22, 2009,
again

rondomusic.com

Al-3000 or like 2900 should be in the $400 range, which is better than any expensive epiphone.

Again, you're welcome
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by IplayAEpiphone
well im thinking of it as a Christmas gift. And i don't think it would be even my parents buying it, there cheap lol. But yeah doesn't it really matter who's buying it? seriously all i am asking is if you guys have any good guitars to suggest to me that are not 1000 bucks.

There are definitely better guitars you can get for around the same price as the LP Special II.

One that comes to mind is the Yamaha Pacifica (http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-PAC012DLX-Pacifica-Series-HSS-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-103153664-i1166881.gc)

It's pretty much exactly the same price as the LP Special II, and is probably the best new guitar (not used) that you will get for that price. There are other options too, but that's one I'd recommend. If you're able to up your budget a bit, you can get better guitars (obviously). I'd recommend saving.
Lol, I think the John 5 fanboy is getting a bit irritated

But yeah, go for Agile guitars. They make some of the best guitars for under $500

As an added bonus, you don't get to prance around sporting a flashy brand name in everyone's face
Quote by IplayAEpiphone
whats with the rondomusic.com is it a good place to buy guitars?

Rondo Music sells SX and Agile guitars which are knockoff brands (Agile is known for it's LP knockoffs, SX is known for it's strat/tele knockoffs). SX are decent guitars considering they're about $100 flat, but Agile guitars, for a few hundred dollars, will give you a tone comparable to a Gibson (not quite as good, but considering the price, they're pretty damn close).
no, we're just being endlessly annoying

Yes, it's a good place. It's the dealer for Agile guitars, which as said above, make some of the nicest guitars for under $500
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Lol, I think the John 5 fanboy is getting a bit irritated

But yeah, go for Agile guitars. They make some of the best guitars for under $500

As an added bonus, you don't get to prance around sporting a flashy brand name in everyone's face

Lol well he hanst said anything about it until now and a friend of mine has an agile and i absolutely love it.

There SOOO good for the price my man. So much better than an epi and they look really nice too. Get the Al 3000 and you will NOT be sorry
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10