I downloaded the newest Windows Live Messenger, and frankly, it's pretty shi.t.
Does anyone know where I can re-download 8.5? I can't seem to be able to fine it again.

I've been trying for like, an hour and the only version I found wouldn't download onto my laptop for some reason.

Thanks in advance.
Google it, thats what I did. Then I reinstalled the new one and realised I quite liked it actually.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Wow, I typed in 3 words into google and got it on the first page, you must suck at using a search bar
New one is fine, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Although Digsby > All
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by JackalUK
Wow, I typed in 3 words into google and got it on the first page, you must suck at using a search bar

I got results, but they didn't work for me, I was just asking if there were people who had re-installed it successfully.
Yes, I just tried it with the first link I had.

No, I'm not linking you... because I'm awesomely nasty
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I got results, but they didn't work for me, I was just asking if there were people who had re-installed it successfully.

I have. I can't remember what site it was on, but I typed in 'download windows live messenger 8.5' and it was one of the links on the first page of google.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I have. I can't remember what site it was on, but I typed in 'download windows live messenger 8.5' and it was one of the links on the first page of google.

Was the exact phrase I used
Oh well, I guess my laptop's just pretty shi.t at everything

Thankt anyways.
Do a system restore to a date just before when you downloaded it, it worked for me after it took away my precious sharing folders!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I hated it at first .. but I got used to it as always

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by philipisabeast
Do a system restore to a date just before when you downloaded it, it worked for me after it took away my precious sharing folders!

Philip IS a beast!
Thanks, man