Page 1 of 2
Has Dr. House actually ever shown that he's sad or emotional instead of being awesomely sarcastic all the time? just wondering.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
have you seen an episode? because in just about every one he has a sappy "I'm cereal guise" moment.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
He's been sad before.

CRANKY DRUG ADDICT DOCTORS HAVE FEELINGS TOO.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Yeah, its rare, but he had on occasion shown some emotion. Can't remember which episodes, though!
The ones involving his ex-girlfriend.

For happiness, the time when Wilson cut through his cane while he was sleeping.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

yea when wilsons gf died adn house felt bad about it he showed some real emotion
Or when he accompanied wilson to see his brother and some misc. episodes
████████
████████
████████
And in that episode where he gets his crippling injury

he's really emotional in that one
Do you like Bagpipes?

Good for you

Quote by postmortem2006
Perfect metal stereotype;

If you have long hair, apparently your music goes RAGHHHHHRAGHRARGHRARGHHHHHHH.

If anyone else saw tonights episode yet, that would be an example

That was a really depressing episode
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

Did it have Meatloaf in it? The singer, not the food.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

I know! What the ****?

Kutner...why? Like...nothing alluded to that at all in the seasons he's been in. What the hell?
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Quote by severed-metal
Did it have Meatloaf in it? The singer, not the food.

Yeah, he was the woman patients husband.

And to the guy above, I know, I never would have guessed. I think thats the first time a tv show brought me to tears, he was my favorite out of the newer team. I didn't really care when Amber died because she was a bitch to start with, but that was just depressing.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
yes, sometimes he is.
he covers it up well though.
damn, i love that show.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
Yeah, he was the woman patients husband.

And to the guy above, I know, I never would have guessed. I think thats the first time a tv show brought me to tears, he was my favorite out of the newer team. I didn't really care when Amber died because she was a bitch to start with, but that was just depressing.

Yea, Kutner was pretty cool. I like Taleb. But last year's season finale made me cry like a baby. ****..it was so sad. Image just sitting there as your girlfriend is dying right in front of you because there is nothing you can do. That is so ****ing sad, I cried for like ten minutes. This episode made me cry too.

Only two shows have done that. MASH and House.
Does someone want to explain to me what actually happened at the beginning of tonights episode? I missed the first 10 minutes or so and was like "WTF" for the rest it.
Quote by astro0930
Does someone want to explain to me what actually happened at the beginning of tonights episode? I missed the first 10 minutes or so and was like "WTF" for the rest it.

13 and Foreman found Kutner dead in his apartment via a self-inflicted gun shot wound to the head.
I just thought about something. They picked a hell of a week to let him kill himself.

Both Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain died this week, the later who died of a self inflicted gunshot wound(so the police report says, were not starting an arguement about that)

Maybe the House writers are fans of grunge?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I just thought about something. They picked a hell of a week to let him kill himself.

Both Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain died this week, the later who died of a self inflicted gunshot wound(so the police report says, were not starting an arguement about that)

Maybe the House writers are fans of grunge?

Intense connection.
I love House. I can haz Chase, pl0x?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I love House. I can haz Chase, pl0x?

If anyone is getting Chase its me.

He's my man crush...

This episode sucked man. I missed the last few so was his death sorta "expected" or were the writers just like "ok we need a plot... LETS KILL THE 2ND COOLEST CHARACTER!!!!"
in the season finale of season 2, House gets shot and has a hallucination in which he actually sheds a tear at one point.

but the whole awesomeness of that episode is that we don't know he's hallucinating, and he figures out he's having a hallucination....while he's having a hallucination.

needless to say, House is full of epic win.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
in the season finale of season 2, House gets shot and has a hallucination in which he actually sheds a tear at one point.

but the whole awesomeness of that episode is that we don't know he's hallucinating, and he figures out he's having a hallucination....while he's having a hallucination.

needless to say, House is full of epic win.

I remember that episode. It was so natural then he wakes up. Did that like 5 times and I was like "OK fu*k this episode this is lame." Then he's like "Wait, this has all been a hallucination." My mind was blown and I shat bricks. So House never actually cried.

Needed to take a break from House after that.
Quote by The_Paranoia
I remember that episode. It was so natural then he wakes up. Did that like 5 times and I was like "OK fu*k this episode this is lame." Then he's like "Wait, this has all been a hallucination." My mind was blown and I shat bricks. So House never actually cried.

Needed to take a break from House after that.

in the hallucination....House cried.

watch the episode, you'll see for yourself.

and yes, that whole episode was one big mind fuck. i loved it.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Waterboy799

That's the episode where the guy's penis explodes in Chase's face, right?

So many fantasies fulfilled, yet destroyed all in the course of ten seconds.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
Quote by Waterboy799

Yes but House never ACTUALLY cried because it was a hallucination. So if you want to get technical House still has never cried.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Yes but House never ACTUALLY cried because it was a hallucination. So if you want to get technical House still has never cried.

He actually about did in the episode where he went to his Dad's funeral.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']He actually about did in the episode where he went to his Dad's funeral.

And if you remember correctly, he was putting on a show so that he could get a piece of his dad's flesh for DNA purposes. He wanted to know if R. Lee Ermey was his real pops or not.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']He actually about did in the episode where he went to his Dad's funeral.
He was faking it though, wasn't he?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by The_Paranoia

but i don't want to get technical.

plus the TS asked is House has ever shown any sign of being emotional. clearly there are instances in the show where he has, regardless of the situation.
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Waterboy799
but i don't want to get technical.

plus the TS asked is House has ever shown any sign of being emotional. clearly there are instances in the show where he has, regardless of the situation.

As reference, there are points in the series when he has gotten incredibly mad.

When Voegler is forcing him to fire one of his department members (back when chase, cameron, were still on the team)

When House's pain is unbearab;e and he lashes out on cuddy for refusing him a morphine treatment.

When he lashes out at the students for not being able to diagnose the three mystery cases, thus forcing Cameron to interfere by revealing muscle death.

many others.
What is this!? a thread about me and i was not invited WHY!

ah i get it, did foreman put you up to this? brb i forgot my icecream sandwich with wilson.

p.s. i have never cried.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Apr 7, 2009,
Page 1 of 2