hey i just bought a Rockbass by Warick and the treble pot is loose and i cant seem to get the knob off...it doesnt have an allen wrench style so all i can see is that its a pull off. sense the pot is loose is there a safe way to remove the knob without further screwing up the pot?
Get a flat head screew driver and leve rit, its the only way i can think of.,
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
if you're going to lever it tho.. put a credit card or some kind of protective plastic underneath the screwdriver first to keep from denting in the body.

I'd try to get some rubber gripped vise grips and pull it off gently. if the pot happens to get messed up, thats far cheaper to replace than a dented body or a crushed knob.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.