Im pretty sure i posted this in the wrong forum and if i did can anyone tell me where my question can be answered.

What Guitar Tuning did they use in Earthsblood????
i would say this should be in the metal forum. but i guess it has core influence.
this isn't that big a deal cause we don't really have a tuning thread in the hardcore forum.
my guess is drop C. i dont really listen to this band but form what i just listened to a minute ago, thats what it sounds like.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by handbanana
i would say this should be in the metal forum. but i guess it has core influence.
this isn't that big a deal cause we don't really have a tuning thread in the hardcore forum.
my guess is drop C. i dont really listen to this band but form what i just listened to a minute ago, thats what it sounds like.

Okay Thanx alot ^^
My guess would be drop A. It's at least lower than C because they used 7-strings on the new album, and they seem like the kind of band that drop tunes.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
My guess would be drop A. It's at least lower than C because they used 7-strings on the new album, and they seem like the kind of band that drop tunes.

like i said i dont really listen to this band and didn't know they used 7-strings so yeah this could be right to.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Well their other songs vary from drop C, drop C#, and D standard.

But I'm pretty sure they're playing 7-strings for this album, so try either drop A or B standard.