Have you ever went a day without listening to music (from when you can remember) or any source eg TV, someone singing etc? I dont think i have. I probably should because i need a break from it.
Nope and it's good that way. I will simply die if I don't hear music for a day.
Quote by King Krapp
Once, I had just finished, and my dad knocks, walks in, and says "Wow, smells like chicken in here."
Only once. I had salmonella poisoning and felt too shiitty to do anything but lie around and sleep.
"Have you ever went"?

Lrn2grammar
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
In hospital, i went about a week before my mum remembered to bring my ipod with her on one of her many visits

That was a long 2 months
Yup, but I was dying in the hospital and I was basically dead the whole time until after the operation. =/
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by andyscoot
In hospital, i went about a week before my mum remembered to bring my ipod with her on one of her many visits

That was a long 2 months

fine ill play stupid, explain why u were in the hospital
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Computer says no
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
About six days when I was hiking through the mountains of New Mexico. About the sixth day, I discovered the wonders of hiking and singing Journey at the same time.

Journey really pisses off other people.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by homer00799
fine ill play stupid, explain why u were in the hospital

The guy below me seems to have much more interesting story

I broke my arm just below the shoulder, but the bottom part forced up into my shoulder, so i had to have weights attached to it to pull it back into place, like traction, but for an arm
music in your head doesnt count. i could have sex in my head but i wouldnt be ****ing,
nope i consistantly listen to 4:33

its a great song u guys should look it up

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.