Page 1 of 2
I just came back from the store where the lady at the cash register argued with me for no less than 10 minutes that the 3.60 package of cigarettes and the 1.40 worth of beer totaled to 6 euros instead of 5, an argument that the manager had to come to.
he of course realised that this cashier was an idiot and let me pay the 5 euros that I had purchased.

jesus christ, what a freaking moron. this lady seriously argued with me for 10 minutes that 3.60 and 1.40 equaled 6 euros.

anybody else with idiotic cashiers at stores?
Doesn't she have a register, which does the maths for you?

What an idiot. This reminds me of that Verizon thing.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
but 3.60 + 1.40 does equal 6 euros!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
10 minutes?!

Jesus, I woulda just started yelling and tearing out my hair after that long

OR, shown her the calculator on my phone
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by tobysaurus
but 3.60 + 1.40 does equal 6 euros!

I'm clever.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How the hell couldn't she work that out?! I'd have started adding it up out loud to prove the point then see what the moron said.
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
yeah, calculator on phone?

but seriously what an idiot

I didn't have my phone with me.

I even showed her on a piece of paper but she wouldn't believe me.
That's germany
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by CoreysMonster
I didn't have my phone with me.

I even showed her on a piece of paper but she wouldn't believe me.

You should have separated it so she could have understood.

3.60 + 1.40

3 + 1 + .60 + .40 = 4 + 1 = 6
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by OrangeWalls
That's germany

no, that's underpaid foreign workers who have to work late at night on a sunday.

EDIT: ^
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 22, 2009,
wow, just wow

How old was she?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
3.60 for a pack of fags? that seems awfuly cheap..what is the exchange rate for euro>pound these days? may need to take a wee fag run soon.
also... where the hell was this? i aint saw a manual till in years theyre all electronic things now.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by slashnmash
She was right, its you that's the idiot!!

i hope that was sarcasm.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
More annoying that a stupid cashier, are those people who argue with them and let you waiting and waiting in the queue, whatever the reason, especially those old people.

(I'm now not mocking the TS by the way, just telling my problem haha)
Quote by slashnmash
She was right, its you that's the idiot!!

Damn edit. I saw what you did.
hahaha idiots, once i was in the macs store when i was younger, and the immigrant behind the counter ripped me off 2 bucks in change, my change came to like 4 bucks and he gave me some quarters and dimes to make it look like he gave me lots, but i counted it out soon as he gave it to me, and im like u still owe me 2 bucks, and hes like no i gave u correct change, and we kept on doin that, and he walked around the counter and started looking in the magazines in front of me and on the floor for the 2 bucks, and im like **** seriously just ****in give me the 2 bucks you mother****er! and he did and i left, damn pakistanies
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by alkalineweeman
3.60 for a pack of fags? that seems awfuly cheap..what is the exchange rate for euro>pound these days? may need to take a wee fag run soon.
also... where the hell was this? i aint saw a manual till in years theyre all electronic things now.

current exchange rate is 1 to 1.06 for Pound to Euro.

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

3.60 Euros is about 3.30 pounds.
I get more angry at people with shopping carts. Lets just mindlessly drift down the aisle while taking up as much room as possible.
Quote by brandon369852
You should have separated it so she could have understood.

3.60 + 1.40

3 + 1 + .60 + .40 = 4 + 1 = 6

I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
In soviet russia...
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
holy fvck whata dumbass
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by brandon369852
Doesn't she have a register, which does the maths for you?

What an idiot. This reminds me of that Verizon thing.

Mmh not for sure. I worked in a store where the cash register didn't print tickets and wasn't electric. If the guy wanted a ticket you'd have to write it by hand. 3rd world countries ftw .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i like it when people at my job try to pay w/ big bills (i.e. 20 or higher) and they turn out to be fake. i love it when they get mad at the fact that they cant get their items OR get the money back.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
i like it when people at my job try to pay w/ big bills (i.e. 20 or higher) and they turn out to be fake. i love it when they get mad at the fact that they cant get their items OR get the money back.

Honestly, I'd make a scene if you didn't want to give back my bill.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by urik
Honestly, I'd make a scene if you didn't want to give back my bill.

probably, but if it was fake, i absolutely CANT give it back. because thats the whole reason why we check to see if theyre fake, so that we can get that fake bill out of circulation. and if we were to give it back, that would eleminate the purpose all together.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
i hate it when people walk down an aisle and then look at a product on a shelf and take like 3 steps back and stand RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the aisle whilst gorming at a tin of beans or whatever ¬_¬. I also hate people walking too slow and taking up all the room. In fact i might make an angry old gits thread for this :@
Sometimes the store idiots can be beneficial. Like when you get extra change back.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I just came back from the store where the lady at the cash register argued with me for no less than 10 minutes that the 3.60 package of cigarettes and the 1.40 worth of beer totaled to 6 euros instead of 5, an argument that the manager had to come to.
he of course realised that this cashier was an idiot and let me pay the 5 euros that I had purchased.

jesus christ, what a freaking moron. this lady seriously argued with me for 10 minutes that 3.60 and 1.40 equaled 6 euros.

anybody else with idiotic cashiers at stores?

why wait 10 minutes?

life's short and I think that 10 minutes of my ime/life is worth way more than 1 euro.

but yeah cashiers are stupid.
After about 3 minutes or so I would have just grabbed the **** and walked out.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I had a small back and forth with a really smug cashier because he sold me a can of Dr.Pepper that was so dented I couldn't open it, so I left the shop and turned back around and he kept accusing me of dropping it and trying to return it (like I would have had the time to do that). Then he said "Alright i'll open it for you" so I figured he had a machine or something but he just grabbed a pen and jabbed the top open, which irratated me even more. Then as I left the shop feeling very disgruntled I dropped the can so I couldn't really blame him after that point.
Last edited by aaciseric at Mar 22, 2009,
Quote by Strato-Massacre
probably, but if it was fake, i absolutely CANT give it back. because thats the whole reason why we check to see if theyre fake, so that we can get that fake bill out of circulation. and if we were to give it back, that would eleminate the purpose all together.

I understand that. But fake or not, I worked hard for it and I'm not going to let people take it from me . Does the law let you take the bill from me and not give it back?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

vas she nat jerman?

i got some german cough medicine and it said 'take exactly 30 drops per day'
as opposed to the UKs take a spoonful. Good love that precision. Mind you thats what killed so many jews.
Quote by Dimebagjeff
hahaha idiots, once i was in the macs store when i was younger, and the immigrant behind the counter ripped me off 2 bucks in change, my change came to like 4 bucks and he gave me some quarters and dimes to make it look like he gave me lots, but i counted it out soon as he gave it to me, and im like u still owe me 2 bucks, and hes like no i gave u correct change, and we kept on doin that, and he walked around the counter and started looking in the magazines in front of me and on the floor for the 2 bucks, and im like **** seriously just ****in give me the 2 bucks you mother****er! and he did and i left, damn pakistanies

Fuck them. The entire race. Always stealing my change n' ****.

/Sarcasm
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Page 1 of 2